Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Well, that's his opinion...I disagree..I've got a HK USP 9mm and a M&P45 and I'm having trouble with the M&P..I had the sights changed by Grant to some Heinie straight 8's and I'm having a hard time hitting anything beyond about 15yds,(IMO this should be no problem with a .45 at this range)I've been shooting at pop cans, and once past about 15yds, hitting them is iffy. I've been using my loads which work very well in my Kimber, S.A. Milspec, Sig P-220, in the M&P I'm shooting low...I'm kinda dissapointed with it. I'm not sure if it's the sights or me or the M&P, Recoil is harsh as well,(load is 4.2gr titegroup, with a 200gr LSWC, OAL 1.250.and some 230gr LRN's with another load I can't recall right off the top of my head..) At this point I'm not very happy with it, and If I can't get it to shoot to point of aim beyond 15yds, it's going down the road like my XD45 did, and this will be another pistol I'll cross off and put on my don't buy list....it's not living up to the hype...At least my USP shoots well beyond 15yds, and usually hits what I point it at..
Well Ralph, I would imagine you have a trigger control issue if it is shooting low. Have someone else you know to be a good shot shoot it and see what happens.