Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wilson combat scope mount

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    HAHA thanks katar, but it's cool I will just have to put off getting the mount package for a couple months to save up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Don't count on anything you don't sleep with attached to your body to be present when you have to fight for your life.
    I will never get to train as much as I want to. So when I do I need to make it count.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Trust me, going with the LaRue mount now is cheaper than buying the Wilson mount, and then realizing that it is not optimal, or doesnt work for your set-up, and end up buying the LaRue mount in the end anyways. It is unlikely that you will be able to sell the Wilson mount for much without taking an even bigger hit....

I actually decided to go with an ARMS mount, and then a B&T mount before I ended up with the LaRue mount that was being recommended to me for months.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    get the ADM

Feedback Score
    Here is a budget minded option that comes highly recomended from a local three gun expert. I've been thinking of trying it.

http://www.armalite.com/ItemForm.asp...9-bafe17a66e1e

Mule

Feedback Score
    The Wilson mount is ok for what it is and if you dont need the extended eye relief or QD features it will probably work for you. I personally prefer the ADM stuff but you cant go wrong with Larue either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12