Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
I know it’s probably messed up to say this, but I’m glad it’s the Marxist ramping up the violence and not the “right wing white nationalist”..
It was always the left ramping it all up since this all started back in 2016/17-ish. It was always going to be them.
For the simple fact that, outside of a very few genuine nuts, or people the media will try to spin as "right wing", people on the "for real" right wing aren't dumb enough to start shit when the enemy is busy hanging themselves.

Now here is what will happen, because of these current events - you will either A) get a right wing nutter to go off half cocked and ruin the whole thing by attacking them back to early. Or alternately a "state sponsored" nut they can spin as right wing, even though the post-shoot evidence will immediately point to it being a gov op (like Buffalo), but like other events, the media will cry so loud about it, everyone will buy the story (even people here who should know better). They need to do this to quickly "right the ship" and put their "muh notzeez" narrative back on course before they get to much egg in their faces from their own side, so I'd expect the next event or "uncovered plans" to be of this variety.
Or B) as someone else posted, they will allow it to continue to the point where the normal folk have no choice but to defend themselves from the trans genocide, at which point the gov will step in to "restore order" by banning everything and passing Patriot Act 3.0.

The people in charge of this controlled demolition of western society do not care which side they use to make their dreams come true. You gotta view the last several years of media-mouthpiece driven hype-up as a win win: Either they get "the right" to crack off in which case the plan goes forward against them, or they get "the left" to crack off, in which case the plan goes forward against them. Either path = victory by default for the Davos goons.
If you want to get cynical... the plan was always to use the left as the inciters of a national level of violence and chaos, because the people running the show know the law-loving conservative types will be far quicker to fall in line without a fight, with whatever measures are taken to 'restore order'.