Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: RFK Jr Running for POTUS

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

RFK Jr Running for POTUS

Against Biden, already polling at 14%. He blames Trump for the lockdowns and says Trump is part of the swamp. This YT channel is one I have grown to like, even if the hosts look about 14 years old to me:

Last edited by WillBrink; 04-23-23 at 18:09.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    He's going to have to work on his public speaking abilities... But then again Biden can't string a sentence together at all and he made it...lol

Feedback Score
    Aint no way he will beat biden. The man had more votes than any president in the history of our country.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    Given the 2020 and 2022 shenanigans they got away with, how can anyone believe their candidate can win the next one?

Unless of course that candidate is a compromised political tool.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    The idiot governors of several states are the cause of the lock downs, not trump.

I despise trump so I'm not sticking up for him as a fan boy, but because not all states had lock downs for the lengthy period during the dempanic.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I live in NY and I’m going to actively campaign for Kennedy. Time to fxxk up the Dems. My vote for Trump is wasted anyway.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan

Feedback Score
    Know why the Kennedy's wouldn't make good boxers?

'Cause they can't take a shot to the head!"

This is a damn-near 40yo joke I heard back in the day. Yes, it is in poor taste and I am certainly not suggesting it be carried out. Mea Culpa.......(it's actually quite sad).
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Shenanigans occurred with impunity.

You will not outvote the corruption.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    The idiot governors of several states are the cause of the lock downs, not trump.

I despise trump so I'm not sticking up for him as a fan boy, but because not all states had lock downs for the lengthy period during the dempanic.
    This is True.
    If it was possibly feasable California and New York would still be in masks.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjc3081 View Post
    I live in NY and I’m going to actively campaign for Kennedy. Time to fxxk up the Dems. My vote for Trump is wasted anyway.
    Seems like the Dem version of Trump, some times sounds reasonable, talks out his a$$ and invents facts and numbers as he feels like it. If he ends up being a major thorn to Brandon, fine by me. The lock downs were state wide, and the Dem states were FAR more abusive to individual freedoms, and often faired worse, or similar to, those with less lock-downs, so he's wrong as usual.

The states were doing essentially what they're supposed to, follow the advice of the NIH and CDC. The problem was, it was all a proxy for the pissing match with the orange guy, and much of the recs coming from the fed orgs were political vs science based. Desantis followed the early recs from Fauci and co thinking he was getting advice from the top people, then started to realize much of it had little/no good science and was highly politicized, and pushed back.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 04-24-23 at 12:00.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast