Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: RFK Jr Running for POTUS

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    That is why I keep mentioning that his VP choice could be the most important in recent history.
    I think the most important VP pick in my life time at least.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    If anything, more people will vote for him due to that as a middle finger to those who have so blatantly and obviously targeted him due to TDS. It baffles them no doubt that his popularity grows with each added charge it seems. They will never "get" it. That's a separate issue to me then the % of people who seem to have on standard for Trump and another for everyone else, almost the polar opposite of TDS. Personally, I don't understand either group, but would vote for Trump as I did last time as much as a response to the pathological TDS and the fact he drives the "swamp" into convulsions. I don't think he's the right guy for the job at this point, but the current guy is well, you know...
    At this point the current guy may well embroil us in WWIII. And no, that’s not hyperbole.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I and millions of other Americans will vote for Trump, conviction or not.
    As will I. However, the difference between winning and losing in a handful of swing states isn't millions or even hundreds of thousands, but rather a few thousand votes as we all witnessed in 2020.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    That is why I keep mentioning that his VP choice could be the most important in recent history.
    I believe Trump will pick a solid enough running mate. I don't believe it will be a make or break for voters.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    As will I. However, the difference between winning and losing in a handful of swing states isn't millions or even hundreds of thousands, but rather a few thousand votes as we all witnessed in 2020.
    And I think the VP pick could make or break that tiny margin this time. I don't know Tim Scott well and his voting record, but he didn't say anything I disliked in the debates and would help with the BS label Trump is a racist trope that did cost him votes. Blacks and Latinos are waking up the fact they were far better off with Trump and maybe finally realizing the Dems don't give a damn about them other than for one day every 4 years, and Scott would help a lot with that demographic and perhaps be a solid VP.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    I believe Trump will pick a solid enough running mate. I don't believe it will be a make or break for voters.
    I guess we'll see how "solid" that person is. And depending on who it is that choice could indeed affect the outcome in close states where, as you yourself stated above, it will likely come down to a few thousand votes.

Let me give you a for-instance: let's just say for shits and giggles that Trump picks Tulsi Gabbard (I know many here say it won't happen, and odds are it won't, but hey, it's Trump so who knows). If Orange Man is somehow removed from the ballot after the convention but before the election and she was his VP choice, I will NOT vote for her and will simply skip over the POTUS lever. No, I've never voted Democrap in my life and will not start now, but I refuse to vote for someone of her ilk. I stated many many months ago that I would vote for two candidates and only one of those two: DeSantis or Trump. We are now down to one of those two, that's it for me.

Now if by some miracle Trump picked a true conservative as VP, I might change my mind but I will never again be shamed into voting "R" just because.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617