Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RFK Jr Running for POTUS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

RFK Jr Running for POTUS

Against Biden, already polling at 14%. He blames Trump for the lockdowns and says Trump is part of the swamp. This YT channel is one I have grown to like, even if the hosts look about 14 years old to me:

Last edited by WillBrink; 04-23-23 at 18:09.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    He's going to have to work on his public speaking abilities... But then again Biden can't string a sentence together at all and he made it...lol

Feedback Score
    Aint no way he will beat biden. The man had more votes than any president in the history of our country.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    Given the 2020 and 2022 shenanigans they got away with, how can anyone believe their candidate can win the next one?

Unless of course that candidate is a compromised political tool.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    Aint no way he will beat biden. The man had more votes than any president in the history of our country.
    +81,281,888 votes (or so they say)

Will be enthusiastically supporting RFK Jr., since he is raising important issues that both parties are largely ignoring, and will hopefully split the "D" side badly.

I don't expect he will win the nomination or anything, but maybe he can make the falsity of DNC politics so blatant, so obvious, that it can no longer be ignored by news media or local campaigns.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    +81,281,888 votes (or so they say)

Will be enthusiastically supporting RFK Jr., since he is raising important issues that both parties are largely ignoring, and will hopefully split the "D" side badly.

I don't expect he will win the nomination or anything, but maybe he can make the falsity of DNC politics so blatant, so obvious, that it can no longer be ignored by news media or local campaigns.
    We should "support" him all we can.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    We should "support" him all we can.
    Absolutely. But don't underestimate the RINO... err GOP ability to find a totally worthless POS candidate who could manage to lose even to "Biden." (I'm not referring to Trump or Desantis; in a fair election I think Desantis would wipe the floor with Biden, and Trump would have decent odds.) So we could find ourselves in a situation where RFK Jr. was a genuinely better choice than whatever swamp creature the GOP drags up, if we aren't lucky to get a decent "R" option.

Feedback Score
    Make no mistake RFK jr is a radical leftist attorney. Trading him for biden would change nothing.

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...09496836784128
    Last edited by hotbiggun42; 06-24-23 at 20:12.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    Make no mistake RFK jr is a radical leftist attorney. Trading him for biden would change nothing.

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...09496836784128
    He's making himself more platable to the CIA everytime he opens his Kennedy mouth.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The entire government needs weeded in the worst way, Kennedy won't/can't do that
    if anybody can , regardless of how his rhetoric appeals to some .

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast