Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: RFK Jr Running for POTUS

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    RFK was starting to grow on me, but here's where I nope out.

Oh well...
    Same here. He just lost a lot of potential voters who may have been on the fence, right of center types and such, and is clearly targeting Biden voters/Dems/left leaning voters. That's a win for Trump supporters/Trump no doubt. But, $ is everything in modern politics and maybe honing in on that demographic makes sense for him, I don't know. I do think he will pull a good chunk of voters, maybe in the 5% range.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by uffdaphil View Post
    A little more clarity beyond the Politico puff piece. She is all in on social justice, radical climate change policy, and keeping felons from serving time. A major donor to Soros’ Tide groups, connections to BLM and large money supporter of radical L.A. district attorney George Gascon.
    https://freebeacon.com/elections/rfk...-donor-for-vp/
    So just another typical Demonrat POS from Commiefornia

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sitting here thinking about it. I've heard Kennedy speak several times and he's pretty good at pointing out what's going wrong with our Country.
    He certainly is an engaging speaker even with his impedimate. He makes a lot of sense and he's a political Mavrick.
    And then...
    He goes way out in the weeds on something like Gun Control or Climate Change, or a half dozen other things and I remember that this guy is a Democrat and has a family history that's sketchy as hell.
    So, I'm just going to leave him alone, his VP choice was kind of the last straw. That was rather telling wasn't it?
    He doesn't want to Win does He?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Sitting here thinking about it. I've heard Kennedy speak several times and he's pretty good at pointing out what's going wrong with our Country.
    He certainly is an engaging speaker even with his impedimate. He makes a lot of sense and he's a political Mavrick.
    And then...
    He goes way out in the weeds on something like Gun Control or Climate Change, or a half dozen other things and I remember that this guy is a Democrat and has a family history that's sketchy as hell.
    So, I'm just going to leave him alone, his VP choice was kind of the last straw. That was rather telling wasn't it?
    He doesn't want to Win does He?
    He's no dummy; my sense is he is aware that third party is not viable, and given his choice of VP he's out to stick it to Biden, but cannot endorse the GOP. That's some 5-D chess or whatever, but I just can't believe that he would believe that he's a legit contender, especially with that pick.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    He's no dummy; my sense is he is aware that third party is not viable, and given his choice of VP he's out to stick it to Biden, but cannot endorse the GOP. That's some 5-D chess or whatever, but I just can't believe that he would believe that he's a legit contender, especially with that pick.
    The Democrats have went so far Left that Kennedy just doesn't have a place in their party anymore.
    He's saying everything any Democrat with common sense has wondered about. He's pretty eloquent and breaks it down well, but as soon as he goes off on one of his tangents, everything he has said becomes questionable.
    I think he's bad for America right now, but good for the Democratic Party, they really need to come back and join Team America again.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My take is he knows 2024 isn’t his year, but 2028 when both Trump goes away and Biden is drooling and n a nursing home sucking pudding through a straw- he is setting himself up for a future run as and it will be as a Democrat. I could be totally wrong, but that seems like the most likely scenario based on this VP decision.

With Trump and Biden out of the way- RFK would have a serious shot if backed by the DNC.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    The Democrats have went so far Left that Kennedy just doesn't have a place in their party anymore.
    He's saying everything any Democrat with common sense has wondered about. He's pretty eloquent and breaks it down well, but as soon as he goes off on one of his tangents, everything he has said becomes questionable.
    I think he's bad for America right now, but good for the Democratic Party, they really need to come back and join Team America again.
    Absolutely, his party's Overton window has shifted so much that he is very much an outsider.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    My take is he knows 2024 isn’t his year, but 2028 when both Trump goes away and Biden is drooling and n a nursing home sucking pudding through a straw- he is setting himself up for a future run as and it will be as a Democrat. I could be totally wrong, but that seems like the most likely scenario based on this VP decision.

With Trump and Biden out of the way- RFK would have a serious shot if backed by the DNC.
    I think with the right VP pick he would be very dangerous. But the one he has now, along would being third party, he doesn't have a chance in hell. Maybe in 4 years.

Feedback Score
    RFK was initially running for the democrat presidential nomination. If those operating the Biden admin weren't so apprehensive about Biden's public display of mental decline they would have agreed to a short debate and let the democrat nomination run its course. RFK would have been out of the picture.

Democrats rely on special interest groups for their support, many of which are anti-America, anti-capitalism, anti-police and generally anti anything to do with moral values. They can't be on "Team America" and remain in power.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I think with the right VP pick he would be very dangerous. But the one he has now, along would being third party, he doesn't have a chance in hell. Maybe in 4 years.
    Had Tulsi G gone that route, it would be legit game on. I have no idea if that was ever an offer made or not, but she's way more popular than many realize among a wide group, checks off a lot of boxes in terms of demographics. It seems clear she'd rangling for a spot on a Trump admin, with rumors of VP offers, which is covered in TG thread. As it stands, RFK made his target demograhic clear now, and it's pointed at Brandon apparently.

One rumor was that he'd go with Libertarian to get on the ballets, but aint no Libertarians gonna vote for her, much less him.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast