Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: RFK Jr Running for POTUS

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post

Watch this, he's nuts. He may come from a famous family, but he's Nucking Futs.
    Been well aware of him for a while. Now running at almost 20%. Will be fun to watch and will be a thorn to Brandon. Win win.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 05-02-23 at 10:35.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    He’s the same chance as Ron or Rand Paul.

He’s the same kind of nuts too.

Way better than Brandon.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Almost as if we need to meet up at a bar and row across the Delaware.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    He’s the same chance as Ron or Rand Paul.

He’s the same kind of nuts too.

Way better than Brandon.
    I'd vote for Rand over anyone out there, only GOP candidate I sent some $ during his run. Problem is, he's too busy focusing on the facts and too low key to do well in debates. He'd be a perfect VP choice, and a Desantis/Paul ticket would very strong.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I'd vote for Rand over anyone out there, only GOP candidate I sent some $ during his run. Problem is, he's too busy focusing on the facts and too low key to do well in debates. He'd be a perfect VP choice, and a Desantis/Paul ticket would very strong.
    Desantis can pound sand for his anti first amendment laws and the bs called Florida gun laws

He can't even get Florida man to chill the **** out for a single day.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Kennedy is not only running against Biden, he's running against the entire Democratic Party. Good on him, Kennedy's being hamstrung because the Democrats now don't want to have Debates or a Primary.
    Kennedy's wont allow Biden to set in the basement this time, and he can't handle the stress of a debate now.
    The Party will be fractured if this happens.

Rand Paul would be the perfect American to be Secretary of State, he can smile and say F'You very well and all while quoting you the numbers of why, how, where and exactly when F'You will happen.
    He's smart as hell and has a lot of nerve. Not a guy to play Poker with.
    If I was a Republican and looking for a VP, I would seriously consider looking for Kemp out of Georgia. He's been overlooked and is kind of, a piece of the key to a strong Republican South.
    Might also finally and forever drive a stake in the (Butter filled) Hearrt of Stacey Abrams.
    As much as I don't like it, it looks right now like it's going to be Trump.
    Throwing an indightment at Trump right now is like throwing fuel on the fire.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidneyious View Post
    Desantis can pound sand for his anti first amendment laws and the bs called Florida gun laws

He can't even get Florida man to chill the **** out for a single day.
    Vs who, Trump? I'll vote Desantis all day and if I'm left with Trump vs Brandon yet again, will be a very disappointment personally. I also think Desantis is far more likely to actually take the WH. He's not perfect, don't agree with some of his positions (I'm more Libertarian than he is) but he's generally very solid, and has not changed parties over and over, done a 180 on most major issues, etc, etc.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Kennedy is not only running against Biden, he's running against the entire Democratic Party. Good on him, Kennedy's being hamstrung because the Democrats now don't want to have Debates or a Primary.
    Kennedy's wont allow Biden to set in the basement this time, and he can't handle the stress of a debate now.
    The Party will be fractured if this happens.
    He's similar in that respect to Sanders, who they made sure to end his run against HC who ordained herself the front runner, and used her power and contacts to assure she was.

Rand Paul would be the perfect American to be Secretary of State, he can smile and say F'You very well and all while quoting you the numbers of why, how, where and exactly when F'You will happen.
    He's smart as hell and has a lot of nerve. Not a guy to play Poker with.
    If I was a Republican and looking for a VP, I would seriously consider looking for Kemp out of Georgia. He's been overlooked and is kind of, a piece of the key to a strong Republican South.
    Might also finally and forever drive a stake in the (Butter filled) Hearrt of Stacey Abrams.
    As much as I don't like it, it looks right now like it's going to be Trump.
    Throwing an indightment at Trump right now is like throwing fuel on the fire.
    I think Paul would an overall outstanding choice for VP, but as a rule, they always choose someone for VP they think will not outshine the front runner, so often do pick a relative unknown who may pull in a demographic front runner may not. Personally, I think it's time to pick a real team vs the usual approach, and Paul would not outshine Desantis, but compliment his style.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    Aint no way he will beat biden. The man had more votes than any president in the history of our country.
    +81,281,888 votes (or so they say)

Will be enthusiastically supporting RFK Jr., since he is raising important issues that both parties are largely ignoring, and will hopefully split the "D" side badly.

I don't expect he will win the nomination or anything, but maybe he can make the falsity of DNC politics so blatant, so obvious, that it can no longer be ignored by news media or local campaigns.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    +81,281,888 votes (or so they say)

Will be enthusiastically supporting RFK Jr., since he is raising important issues that both parties are largely ignoring, and will hopefully split the "D" side badly.

I don't expect he will win the nomination or anything, but maybe he can make the falsity of DNC politics so blatant, so obvious, that it can no longer be ignored by news media or local campaigns.
    We should "support" him all we can.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast