Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ultimate M4A1 type build (Warning not a clone.)

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Good looking Carbine. I like it.
    I’d go with an LPVO of some flavor.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Nice piece!

My M4A1 clone is one of the "2013" (although I bought it in 2018) Colt M4A1's, U.S. Government Property marked. It has the original Colt FH with spacer pinned and welded, all factory stuff. Knight's carbine RAS, Matech BUIS. It remains unfired as I thought it *might* be worth something one day, but who knows. If needed (to keep with the gubment issue trend) I have a NIB Aimpoint M4, or an ACOG I could pull from another.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Thanks for the compliments guys. An LPVO is something I’d love to play with, but funds are a bit tight at the moment. I’ll say this though, I’ve let a few friends shoot it, and they’ve all been impressed with how soft it shoots. I attribute that to the LMT enhanced carrier, and H2 buffer.

@ABNAK - I kick myself for selling my factory Colt M4A1. Mine had the 16” SOCOM barrel, but everything else was the same.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Those rails are crazy money now, if you can find one, I paid more than I should have for a new RAS takeoff.

Feedback Score
    I wish I could find one of those handguards for a Metal Gear Solid 4 build. Very nice!

Feedback Score
    If your budget is tight and you want an excellent LPVO with red dot and German reticle $159=https://www.alpenoptics.com/products...8e3f0247&_ss=c

I have one on my Colt HBAR and have shot service rifle at 200 yards with it...great scope for the money...the red dot is good and I love the reticle..great clarity and a solid scope. Get one and you will thank me!

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rngr188 View Post
    Those rails are crazy money now, if you can find one, I paid more than I should have for a new RAS takeoff.
    Trust me I know, I paid more than retail for this rail, but I knew it would be my last chance to get one. It’s one of my favorite carbine hand guards.

Quote Originally Posted by AdalinesDad View Post
    I wish I could find one of those handguards for a Metal Gear Solid 4 build. Very nice!
    Thanks for the compliment. I would recommend searching Gunbroker, as it seems to be the only place these pop up. Just be prepared to spend a metric crap ton of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe View Post
    If your budget is tight and you want an excellent LPVO with red dot and German reticle $159=https://www.alpenoptics.com/products...8e3f0247&_ss=c
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I’m going to grab a Leupold Mark 3, or a used Mark 4 1-5.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12