Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock 43x Dead Trigger

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by STAMarine View Post
    Thank you. I'll watch the video. Trigger bar? Springs? What are those? Well, I'm not that bad, but I don't work on carry guns myself. I know I should be able to though.
    All the diagnosis recommended are visual and could be performed by all gun owners.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    The usual problem for a dead trigger on a later model Glock, either "slimline" or Gen5 is the front of the trigger bar's cruciform not tucked into the hook of the trigger spring, a common reassembly error.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by L-2 View Post
    The usual problem for a dead trigger on a later model Glock, either "slimline" or Gen5 is the front of the trigger bar's cruciform not tucked into the hook of the trigger spring, a common reassembly error.
    I agree, check your trigger bar. Even though you haven't messed with it that could be your problem,I changed out my trigger and did this and it would go dead midway through a mag, sometimes I would re-rack it and it would work, other times not. I came home and watched a vid on trigger install and noticed the issue. Worth a look for sure.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    He said he let someone else replace the part, not him.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by L-2 View Post
    Yup, I had the same issue and found that to be the culprit

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Just an update as I appreciate all the suggestions. I dropped the pistol off at my LGS for one of their guys that is also an armeror to look at. He disassembled it, inspected it, and made no modifications. He then test fired it and could not replicate the dead trigger or any other malfunction. He probably thought I was retarded or something because I told him it was happening almost every magazine. I'll try it again this weekend and hopefully the trigger bar popped back into place when he disassembled it or something.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by STAMarine View Post
    Just an update as I appreciate all the suggestions. I dropped the pistol off at my LGS for one of their guys that is also an armeror to look at. He disassembled it, inspected it, and made no modifications. He then test fired it and could not replicate the dead trigger or any other malfunction. He probably thought I was retarded or something because I told him it was happening almost every magazine. I'll try it again this weekend and hopefully the trigger bar popped back into place when he disassembled it or something.
    Good luck. Hope it’s good to go for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I second this answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    This is your solution.

Feedback Score
    Post 16,
    Here seems to be the order of events.
    A or another Glock Armorer disassembled the subject G43X, but, possibly, missed whether the trigger bar was not assembled correctly.
    But when the Armorer did reassemble G43X, he may have done the reassembly correctly; then test-fired not experiencing any malfunctions.

If it works now for the OP, don't worry about it and carry on with life.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Hey, STAMarine - any update?

Andy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12