Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Noveske Gen 4 Lower VS. Radian Weapons A-DAC Ambidextrous Billet AR-15 Lower

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Can you define horrible accuracy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    3" at 100yds.

The cheap Aero we put together gets 1" or better if I do my part.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    3" at 100yds.

The cheap Aero we put together gets 1" or better if I do my part.
    What kind of ammo are you using when you’re getting those 3” groups?

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Noveske Gen 4 Lower VS. Radian Weapons A-DAC Ambidextrous Billet AR-15 Lower

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Yeah and optic, support, trigger, etc…

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Federal 55gr and PMC 55gr.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Yeah and optic, support, trigger, etc…

Both the Aero and BCM have identical Eotech HWS XPS2 optics, both were shot off hand and using a cooler (red neck bi pod), the triggers are also the same, Velocity classic drop-in 3lb.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I hope you ran that test multiple times (as in several five round groups) before saying that the BCM has terrible accuracy. 3 MOA isn’t exciting but it’s about right for that ammo, actually pretty good given all of those other circumstances.

If you did, and the Aero is still hitting 1 MOA, that’s a hell of a barrel and you got very lucky. That doesn’t mean that the BCM is inaccurate. MOA guns on the internet is just like everything else, mostly bullshit.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Beyond that, I'll note that some barrels can be quite picky. Some ammo can shoot great, and others shoot terrible, all through the same barrel. Not an AR-15, but my SR-25 upper is (barely) sub-MOA with something like FGMM 168 gr. and 175 gr. Various flavors of M80 (MEN, Federal, Prvi Partizan, S&B), it's like 6 MOA at best, while Gold Dot 150 gr. and 168 gr. I'm lucky to be under 2 MOA.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    I've got an AXTS lower (pre-Radian),.Aero receiver with the Teal Blue Bravo bolt catch, ADM UIC, and a Rainier arms forged "milspec-ish" with the licensed adac feature. I've also tried the MArs/lwrc/pws type lowers with the bolt catch looking paddle in the right side.

All would seem to do a great job on their own for locking back the bolt which is my main feature requirement. But I believe something that gets left out in all these discussions when talking about ambi is your hand size and how it affects your ability to utilize those features.

I wear XL gloves and to put it in perspective, when my trigger finger is straight and off the trigger, the mag release sits in between my first and second knuckle.

Of all the ambi lowers, the ones with the adac feature allow me the easiest experience to lock the bolt back,because it's simply pressing the mag release button. All other forms require a contortion of my trigger finger to actuate making it awkward to hold the weight of the gun in one hand while curling my finger back to move the lever up on ADM lowers.

If you can test drive an ambi lower to see how your own anatomy fits it that would be best.

Although my AXTS/radian is my most Gucci lower... I've found myself gravitating to the Rainier Arms forged lower with adac most. The right side bolt release is a feature I never use. And being forged it's compatible with more after market components like the Hrf magwell.

I believe Umbrella Corp also makes a lower that license the adac feature.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul053 View Post
    I've found myself gravitating to the Rainier Arms forged lower with adac most.
    I cannot find the product page. Is it discontinued?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    I cannot find the product page. Is it discontinued?
    Pretty sure there are no more A-DAC forged lowers of any kind being made currently. AXTS made them for awhile, and Rainier Arms definitely also put out a forged lower of their own with A-DAC licenced for awhile, but AFAIK, the former never made it to Radian, while the latter was discontinued in like 2020.

You can get similar functionality using the Redi-Mag Redi-Catch: https://www.redi-mag.com/product/redi-catch/
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast