Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Springfield Armorys New Hand Gun

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Springfield Armorys New Hand Gun

Last edited by recon; 07-12-23 at 00:13.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The bore Axis looks low.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    But.....how will I know where to grip it?!?

Anyways, jokes aside, between the prodigy and this it looks like they're at least trying to deliver what the market wants. If they can do it with some level of QC, that might finally change their "entry level acceptable, meme for everyone else" status.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Glock and Sig 320 had a baby = Springfield Echelon

Does it come in G19 size? LOL Price?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Will be the number one call to the local shop from Jim-bob--"got the new gun in yet?" -uhh, which one, "the new 9mm"---ok--?
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I had the opportunity to shoot it Sunday and I’ll admit I’m quite impressed. The trigger is fantastic, it’s very flat shooting, everything about it is well thought out. If the quality control is there, then I feel like a Springfield has a winner.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Absolutely nothing innovative, and MORE investment in the NON-standard, SHITTY Optics mounting methods.

Might be a decent pistol, but just some more "meh" at first glance
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Seems nice. That’s a tough market though. There are so many competitors out there. From market dominant guns like the 320 to cult (and in my mind superior)guns like the apx. I think I would put 5 mags in the box and a good kydex owb holster ( with a coupon for lefties). Something to give the end user a reason to buy this over something else.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    If after a year or two I read that it isn't a problematic gun, I'll try one.
    I'm done being their guinea pig for new model guns.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    Seems nice. That’s a tough market though. There are so many competitors out there.
    Agreed. This is one where if you're interested, you wait for the potential recalls/bugs to pass before buying.

I wish a gun maker with "weight" would partner with an optics company with "weight" and come up with a mounting solution that would force everyone to follow.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast