Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Springfield Armorys New Hand Gun

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwball View Post
    No… it’s a Croatian gun.

HS actually went a little further and put both their and SA’s name/location on the slide. They moved to that so the same gun can be sold in the US and Croatian (and other countries). This is different from HS2000/XD or VHS-2/Hellion.
    Thank you.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No problem.

To expand on that… should be easier to import frames/pistol slides/magazines than the complete gun. That sort of was the domestic argument with the P320, and why I wish CBP went with a chassis design instead of the Glocks.

I’ve never seen pictures of a different Echelon than a full size, so leaning towards they are still designing them. If I could get a 34 like slide and then a subcompact set, I’d probably be good… obviously after I test the smaller gun in hand. Then… Flux Raider.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm definitely seeing it more. I went to 2 gun stores this week to get some side by side hands on a Beretta and a CZ. Both stores had several different models of the Echelon on hand. By different models I mean, night sights, u-notch rear sight, and a threaded barrel model. Pricing was in the upper 500 to low 600.

One gun stores website shows different frames for sale but they are just medium and large sized full size (17 round) frames.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112