Thread: Scammer alert: Janesmoore001

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Scammer alert: Janesmoore001

"Janesmoore001" sent me a PM regarding a WTB post I have putting me in contact with someone selling what I was looking for.

https://www.m4carbine.net/private.ph...m&pmid=1793486

Made contact with the person listed in the email. Hinky would be putting it mildly...
    Last edited by mrbieler; 07-23-23 at 19:03.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbieler View Post
    "Janesmoore001" sent me a PM regarding a WTB post I have putting me in contact with someone selling what I was looking for.

https://www.m4carbine.net/private.ph...m&pmid=1793486

Made contact with the person listed in the email. Hinky would be putting it mildly...
    I’ve got one in my inbox from that username:

Larue Quad
    Hello,I have Larue Quad for sell.pm me for more details..d<redacted>8@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Buyer beware…
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Buy and sell only with known members having an established posting and conduct history. No blind contacts, no new accounts. Doesn't eliminate scams, but sure can reduce potential for same.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I put a WTB post up last month and got multiple strangely phrased offers from users with zero post count.

They included the same JanesMoore001 from the OP.

I ignored them.

Dennis.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dennis; 07-24-23 at 02:11.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Also just got a PM from this "member" claiming his friend miraculously has the item I listed as WTB.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
    Also just got a PM from this "member" claiming his friend miraculously has the item I listed as WTB.
    is his friend Capt Bassam? captbassam007@gmail.com
    - Jeff

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
    is his friend Capt Bassam? captbassam007@gmail.com

Yeah... bottom of the barrel these scammers...
    Last edited by Bluto; 08-01-23 at 08:38.