Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The new trijicon hotness has arrived!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

The new trijicon hotness has arrived!

Officially announced now the Trijicon RCR enclosed emitter optic, and the RMR HD!

Finally Trijicon drops and enclosed emitter, even better it fits the RMR footprint as does the RMR HD. There's probably a few members here who have already been testing them, but this makes me excited for Trijicon.

Last edited by WickedWillis; 07-31-23 at 23:28.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    RCR sizzle reel

98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Showing it on an M18...you have my attention.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    While I am excited to see another enclosed emitter from a quality company, I am not a fan of the mount for the RCR. I was hoping for something more akin to the ACRO. Not unexpected. Just disappointed.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Very cool! Haven't got gotten use to dots on pistols yet, but like the idea of the small profile on a rifle to keep it light.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I hate the RMR with a passion. This model looks bigger though. I still don't get the scalloped shape of the top of the housing. (seems there's a fastener in that area) Tends to add unnecessary bulk in the worst possible place... the top/outer edges.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I hate the RMR with a passion. This model looks bigger though. I still don't get the scalloped shape of the top of the housing. (seems there's a fastener in that area) Tends to add unnecessary bulk in the worst possible place... the top/outer edges.

Why do you hate them?

The scalloped top is to increase resistance to lens breakage from drops. Triji patented this, which is why you don’t see it on other brands.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Looking at vid/pics of closed emitter Trij. If it was just an inch TALLER, I’d be in.
    WTF?!?
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Why do you hate them?

The scalloped top is to increase resistance to lens breakage from drops. Triji patented this, which is why you don’t see it on other brands.
    I know very little about pistol RDS sights, and am in the un-biased position of just A, B, Cing whatever guys bring out. The RMR makes me want to throw the fukking gun down range. It's tiny window and stupid ass color hue in the glass make my skin crawl when I run it.

I'll literally jump from gun to gun and when I hit that RMR, I'm annoyed!! I do appreciate a tougher product, but not if I can't stand to run it.
    Last edited by markm; 08-01-23 at 10:06.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast