Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Beretta 1301T or Benelli M4 LE

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Do they still make the M2 with low profile rifle sights? I wish that was an option for the 1301T. I still have not fully warmed up to the tall ghost ring sights, probably because I’ve got so much more time shooting flying things with a ribbed shotgun.
    I feel ya there. After shooting waterfowl and clays for 25 years, it's weird using a shotgun without looking down the barrel at a bead sight. My 1301 has a pistol grip and red dot though, so it feels closer to a rifle than a traditional shotgun, which helps.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I would also be fascinated to know this. I have an old school Benelli M1 Super 90 LE gun. All it really needs now is a shorter stock and it will be perfect.
    I was referring to the Mesa Tactical stuff. They're about $120-$150

https://mesatactical.com/urbino-pist...elli-m4-12-ga/

12.5" LOP.
    Looks like they come with pistol grip option only.
    They make them for the M1, M2, M3 also
    Last edited by matemike; 11-29-23 at 22:20.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    i have a Beretta A400 Xtreme Plus, it has the same drilled holes as the 1301 Comp but not the same as the Tactical. I mounted a red dot onto my shotgun using a Farrowtech mount. It worked awesome. I know some people have had a hard time finding a mount for a red dot on the Comp or A400. Farrowtech answered my questions quickly via email and when I purchased the mount was mailed and showed up quickly. Comes with the mount plate, screws and some locktite. It fits the tactical with holes you don't use on the A400.

https://farrow.tech/beretta-1301-a30...ounting-plate/
    Last edited by Troutrunner; 01-13-24 at 16:27.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345