Thread: Aero Precision PRO Series

Feedback Score

Aero Precision PRO Series

So Aero looks to be taking a play from PSA's play book. I'm sorta AR'd out by now, but the more options out the better.

www.aeroprecisionusa.com/pro-series

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMb38GvZCAQ
    Last edited by Hank6046; 08-11-23 at 10:43.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    For over $900 for a complete upper i will stick with BCM, SOLGW, Sionics etc..

I dont like the BCG either. 9310 bolt and nitride, but options are always good. If the barrels are well reviewed i would consider one as they are CHF chrome lined

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The barrel is not chrome lined, it's melonite.
    At $310 for a barrel it's about the same price as a CL one.

$155 for a BCG?
    $30 more and get a Sionics phosphate one.

The PRO is just a barrel and BCG.
    For the cost of that upper I'd just be pinning a Sionics one on.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I agree with OP, more options is great

I tend to stick to CA, LMT, Colt for my ARs but have played with aero and never had an issue. They are about the lowest I'll go on AR items

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    They are about the lowest I'll go on AR items
    I would agree with this, I'm not in anyway going to rush out an buy these barrels or Bcg's, but Aero is a decent company and does more QC then some if not more than the industry standard (I'm talking PSA, Windham, whom ever else.) As far as 9310 bolts, I've got them in 2 of my rifles and (caveat) when manufactured properly, they work great, ALG Defense Nitride in my 14.5 Carbine DI PWS and a Lantac Enhanced in my 11.3 BA upper (which I haven't shot in almost a year) and both work well, probably 3k between them with no issues. I would also agree to the fact that I personally would like a chrome lined barrel, and I would like it better if Aero went that route for the price, but I like that Aero is adapting to the market nun the less and trying to fit buyers expectations. My first AR was a DDM4V5 which I still own (and love) which I bought for around $1250 but they are now $1900+ for an equivalent and I just don't see them at the same value as other brands and if Aero can get a piece of that market, then good for them.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”