Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stacatto mags

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    There’s a reason so many are on the used market. Once the Leviathan Tribe(leviathantribe.com then scroll down) paid influencers
    Interesting list. I have never heard of most of those people. Several I recognize, find annoying, and avoid. I did not know Chuck Liddell and Dan Henderson has a social media presence; I guess you need to do something after retiring from the ring after all. I am surprised to see Hydraulic Press Channel and Armed Attorneys as I cannot recall either pushing products, but I don't watch often.
    "We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Stacatto has the black 16/17/20 rd mags. In stock

If you feel dangerous

PB
    Kinda interesting, when I bought my Stacatto I ordered an extra mag and got the black one, a 10rd NY compliant mag. Now I look and they don't offer the 10 rd ones that I can see, no biggy but yeah, they are cool. Yea I don't think people buy the Stacatto for competing, it's just a great gun and I wanted something nice and above the average handgun that everyone has. My buddy busted my balls and said why did ya buy that, you could of bought 4 Glocks for what you paid for that, and he wasn't wrong, but I didn't want a Glock, I already have one, LOL. I actually sold my CZ Shadow to help fund it. I am a CZ guy also and they are what they are, they are a love or hate thing, LOL.
    Yea, that's an interesting list of Influencers, there's a fair number of peeps that I have watched. Kinda funny Chuck Lindell is on there, I see him hanging with Garand Thumb at times and doing fun/stupid shit, kind of funny at times.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m1a_scoutguy View Post
    My buddy busted my balls and said why did ya buy that, you could of bought 4 Glocks for what you paid for that, and he wasn't wrong, but I didn't want a Glock, I already have one,
    Shooting a Staccato P DUO is 10 times more fun than a Glock. You only need 1 Glock.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Shooting a Staccato P DUO is 10 times more fun than a Glock. You only need 1 Glock.
    LOL, well said markm! Yes, they are the most popular pistol out there, and yes, they are this & that and a list of many things but "Perfection" isn't one of them. And yes, my one Glock (19X) is awesome, but one is plenty, LOL But for the topic at hand I would buy more black mags if they had them available for us in commie states but oh well, I'm good with the mags I have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12