Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mountain House Freeze Dried Foods on Sale

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Another sale from Mountain House Freeze Dried foods. For the entire month of November MH is recognizing Veterans Day with a 50% off on all of their #10 cans and 30% off their Emergency/ Adventure Food Kits. Free shipping.

https://mountainhouse.com/collection...ans-day?page=2

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Jesus, at $17 a day, you too can feed a bachelor for a year:
    https://mountainhouse.com/collection...cy-food-supply

pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Glad I saw this, I am probably going to snag some of those at these prices.

I have been wanting to get a home freeze drying unit but that is going to have to wait a bit. I am hoping they come down in cost after a while. Great way to preserve fruits and vegetables that will have a long stable shelf life.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    Glad I saw this, I am probably going to snag some of those at these prices.

I have been wanting to get a home freeze drying unit but that is going to have to wait a bit. I am hoping they come down in cost after a while. Great way to preserve fruits and vegetables that will have a long stable shelf life.
    You're doing good with your long range preps. Those freeze-drying units can be a god send but I'm too lazy to get into that. For the last two years, I've been slowing stocking up with freeze dried/dehydrated fruits and vegetables. I've gone fanboy with Augason Farms. Their website prices are high but there are decent deals for their products on Amazon and Walmart. You have to keep watch on the prices though on a regular basis. They can range from absurdly high to a "Okay" I can afford it. Most of Augason farms products have 25 to 30 year shelf life. Anything with a high fat content will have a shelf life of 5 to 10 years. Buy accordingly to your expected life span!!! Keep Prepping!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123