Thread: RMSc footprint RDS recommendations?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

RMSc footprint RDS recommendations?

I a looking for recommendations for an RMSc footprint red dot sight. I will be placing it on my Shield Plus currently used as a CCW. Thanks guys.
    Live free or die trying!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56Geo View Post
    I a looking for recommendations for an RMSc footprint red dot sight. I will be placing it on my Shield Plus currently used as a CCW. Thanks guys.
    I went with a Holosun EPS Carry, green dot. I used the mounting plate and the sights are still usable. Barely

I plan on losing two of the posts on the slide so I can direct mount with no plate.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hi-wayman View Post
    I went with a Holosun EPS Carry, green dot. I used the mounting plate and the sights are still usable. Barely

I plan on losing two of the posts on the slide so I can direct mount with no plate.
    You don't have to remove the posts completely. Just shorten them a bit with a small sanding wheel on a rotary tool. The Holosun K footprint optics just have slightly shallower holes for the posts.

ETA: I have a couple EPS Carry red dots and a 507K. They're all great. I have a green dot Holosun on another pistol, and my eyes definitely prefer the red over the green as far as crispness of the dot goes. YMMV.
    Last edited by georgeib; 10-06-23 at 06:17.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks guys. I’ll look into the ESP.
    Live free or die trying!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Yea, I would go with EPS carry. I put a H 507 on my last gun because I had one. I might still replace it with a EPS carry to get a tad smaller.

PB.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"