Page 156 of 173 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1724

Thread: Hey Yoni, any 411 you can share on Israel at the moment??

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    That seems to be a very reasonable position. It's hard to get any fair opinions on the subject as a pro-Israel, Western Christian because it's not a culture I'm intimately familiar with. Most sources try to depict it as a horrible government overreach, a secular state seeking to crush a religious minority, or, alternatively, of a bunch of religious redneck welfare queens finally having to work for their keep.
    I'm not qualified, nor entitled, to speak to the issue in Israel either. Not my country, nor my culture and certainly not my lane.

However, here in the US I believe that Quakers, Amish, and Hasidic Jews have been exempted from compulsory service in the past.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yoni, does the killing of Reza have any significance??
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Israel "apparently" used precision munitions like a boss and takes down the Iranian embassy in Syria. I say "apparently" because they neither confirm nor deny.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...rt-2024-04-01/

Feedback Score
    I think the Iranians were playing with fireworks in their own building. Clearly an accident.

They need a 5,000,000,000 slide PowerPoint presentation on fireworks safety and storage protocols.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    I think the Iranians were playing with fireworks in their own building. Clearly an accident.

They need a 5,000,000,000 slide PowerPoint presentation on fireworks safety and storage protocols.
    I think instead they might get $5,000,000,000 in aid from Uncle Sugar.

I honestly can’t imagine Israel escalating that hard. Whacking an Embassy or consulate is pretty serious to most folks not named Obama or Hillary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    I think instead they might get $5,000,000,000 in aid from Uncle Sugar.

I honestly can’t imagine Israel escalating that hard. Whacking an Embassy or consulate is pretty serious to most folks not named Obama or Hillary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At the end of the day, will it matter? It will be what ever they want to claim it was, just as possible they did it themselves to start more chit, or say it was a gas leak to avoid war, and anything in between. What actually happened may be of little relevance per usual. I will be interested to see what the Iranians claim it was.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    To me the good news is that maybe we can use this issue to drive Bibi from power to prison.

The law expires.

Which means the government will most likely fall.

Then if the Likud is smart they will vote Bibi out . The new leader can then hold the government together.
    I’m not really sure of what Babi has done to generate such anger, certainly the giving money to the Palestinians was stupid (Americans do this constantly, try to buy off our enemies with crap results), what else has he been up to?
    Last edited by ddbtoth; 04-01-24 at 16:11.

Feedback Score
    Bibi has never been a strong leader he likes the perks of power but when he forms a government he tries to make sure he has people on the left and right that he can play off each other so he does't have to take a stand.

His one kid is hiding in Miami during the war, getting 3 shaback agents, a car and a salary from the Israeli government.

Bibi has blocked multiple terrorist from getting hit.

Bibi is also corrupt, but if they went after him for the big things a lot of people would go down, no different than DC

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    Israel "apparently" used precision munitions like a boss and takes down the Iranian embassy in Syria. I say "apparently" because they neither confirm nor deny.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...rt-2024-04-01/
    Definitely a winning friends and influencing people move. Not out of the ordinary, I suppose.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post

I thought it was an April Fools joke at first...but this escalate things a bit...

Page 156 of 173 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast