Thread: Influx of Scammers in Equipment Exchange?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Influx of Scammers in Equipment Exchange?

Hey all. Hoping I can go to PM with admins/staff of the forum. I was recently scammed after posting a WTB for a RDS mount. I've also received two other attempts and they seem to be following the same pattern. Just want to report this and get this out there in the best way. Sorry if I'm late to the party and I already missed the warning message on this, if already communicated. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Please report post/account of the scammer contacting you and we'll nuke them.

Also, good reminder for all: Best practice is to conduct EE business only with established members with a known post quality and personal conduct history. There may also be long time members with less content worth considering. Site sponsorship may also be another useful criteria. I would not buy or sell anything with new or unknown members with only the required minimum, especially if it was recently added content. Please report suspicion of post-whoring to mods so that we can do our thing.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    And per EE rules, nobody is supposed to use Paypal Friends and Family. If someone says they only accept that, let us know. Per Archer, Senior Staff dude, he'll ban people for that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by donlapalma View Post
    Influx of Scammers in Equipment Exchange?
    Not just there, but damn near everwhere.