Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Ukraine War thread (strict rules)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Russia Ukraine War thread (strict rules)

this is the new Ukrainian thread.This is where we will put all information regarding the Ukrainian war…see new rules in third post…management

Are we getting it back? There are new developments happening like ATACMS gifting a Russian helo base with several hundred APAM bomblets, Ukraine is "leasing" some air defense systems and their pilots are already flying F-16's.

Ukraine Weapons Tracker
    @UAWeapons
    #Ukraine: Well, something extraordinary happened- the remains of M39 missiles (Made in 1996 and 1997) of the MGM-140A ATACMS Block I system used by Ukrainian forces against Berdyansk AB.

This variant has a range of ~165km, inertial guidance, and carries 950 M74 submunitions.

Conversation
    david D.
    @secretsqrl123
    in the last week...
    i have seen far more air defense in ukraine (4 aircraft shot down in a week). something has changed there...

reports that F16 pilots are accelerating training and they are already in aircraft. and the pilots ay be cleared sooner then thought. from reports

and that finally ATACMs are in ukraine...

so my question (and i dont want crazy conspiracy theories)... but something has changed to change the thinking in DC... what?
    Last edited by mack7.62; 10-17-23 at 10:19.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    What? English please.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    OK I think this is a good idea but the rules are going to be a mega strict. Let’s all police each other’s snark. If you think I am being a shithead (which I can be), shoot me a message. I will not ban you or sanction you for keeping me honest. On the other hand, anybody coming in here calling people names is probably gonna get banned. I will say you can also get banned for lying or posting blatant misinformation. By this I do not mean posting Russian or western links I mean posting stuff that you know is bullshit or is not what it purports to be.

This is your only warning. If you don’t like it don’t participate in this thread.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Yep, definitely looks like Ukraine smoked a bunch of KA-52’s using ATACMS.

Ukraine Fires ATACMS Missiles at Russian Forces for the First Time
    U.S. missiles were secretly deployed to Ukraine in recent days

https://www.wsj.com/world/europe/ukr...-time-3bebcdb1
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    I suspect that previously promised equipment has made it to theatre and the Ukrainian crews have been trained on it or mastered the equipment. However, if you are asking if the US's previous request that the Ukrainians not use US weapons in Russian territory has been rescinded, I haven't seen any official statement or report to that effect. I suspect that the recent hostilities in Israel and political pressure at home might force the US to change policy in Ukraine to try and resolve that situation quickly.
    Last edited by cd228; 10-17-23 at 13:45.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cd228 View Post
    I suspect that previously promised equipment has made it to theatre and the Ukrainian crews have been trained on it or mastered the equipment. However, if you are asking if the US's previous request that the Ukrainians not use US weapons in Russian territory has been rescinded, I haven't seen any official statement or report to that effect. I suspect that the recent hostilities in Israel and political pressure at home might force the US to change policy in Ukraine to try and resolve that situation quickly.

Maybe, or maybe they’re being told by us what to target with these new longer range toys.

US Air Force Global Hawk Drones Hunt Russian Targets Over Crimea From Black Sea

https://warriormaven.com/russia-ukra...from-black-sea

US Air Force RQ-4 Global Hawk drones and other NATO surveillance assets have been circling within surveillance range of the Crimean Peninsula and other parts of Southern Ukraine from the Black Sea as a way to find, transmit or “light up” targets of great significance for Ukrainian forces to attack.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    Maybe, or maybe they’re being told by us what to target with these new longer range toys.

US Air Force Global Hawk Drones Hunt Russian Targets Over Crimea From Black Sea

https://warriormaven.com/russia-ukra...from-black-sea
    I don't think there is a maybe about the US aiding the Ukrainians with intel/targeting, Ukraine offered us a vote in their targeting process back in 2022. I'm fairly certain we did planning with them back when JMTG-U was a thing.
    Last edited by cd228; 10-17-23 at 15:54.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cd228 View Post
    I suspect that the recent hostilities in Israel and political pressure at home might force the US to change policy in Ukraine to try and resolve that situation quickly.
    Which is what we should have been doing the entire time. I really think the plan was to draw out the fighting until next year, then end it and use it as an example of Biden's leadership. Now that we're slipping into the next big one, the powers that be have realized that they can't afford to wait. Hopefully it's not too little, too late.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    Five Russian Attack Jets in Ten Days: Something Is Knocking Down Kremlin Jets, a Lot

https://www.kyivpost.com/post/22962

Feedback Score
    GeoConfirmed UKR.

Footage by
    @bradyafr
    @COUPSURE
    and
    @Tatarigami_UA
    confirms at least 21 (!) destroyed/damaged ���� helicopters after the first use of ATACMS delivered by US. This is the probably the biggest blow to the Russian Air Force since the beginning of the war.
    https://twitter.com/GeoConfirmed/sta...mw3SpPlFQ&s=19

Damn!!!

If true that’s about 10% of the known numbers of KA-52’s russia has still in service. Ukraine has shot down between 30 and 40 of them since the start of the war.

It was estimated that Russia had around 250 of these at the start of this shit show.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast