Thread: AK Trigger Enhanced with Lightning Bow (AKT-EL)

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Cool AK Trigger Enhanced with Lightning Bow (AKT-EL)

Hello, anybody who has a spare and would like to sell? PM me, I'm interested thanks.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Hello Fellow members, FAIR WARNING about this NEW member Sammy07, he is a SCAMMER. He responded to my post,"Hello,I have the AK Trigger Enhanced with Lightning Bow AKT-EL that am parting out.pm me for more details..roytimmy10@gmail.com." So I reply with his email and he answer me back with Pic and $45.00. So I ask if cost include shipping. He then reply to sent ZELLE $45.00 to his email WHICH I DID. The next day email me a type written invoice of $50.00, so I ask what happen to our original agreement of $45.00? Reply with a bunch of b*LL Sh*t story, then thereafter got a notification from my bank that his ZELLE info has been changed after receiving the payment. So this gives me a hint about this transaction going to turn sour and thru enough it did. Till now he has not ship my ALG-AKT and when I ask him to just retun my money his respond was that payment was sent to his freind account and that I have to report it to my bank, and said that if I want my goods to send again $35.00. I have no more intention to pursue this transaction. BTW he is also using this Tel#15619329485 to received money. I should have not trusted a NEW MEMBER with zero post and NO TRANSACTION, but I guess still believed that someone has to give a chance to prove his honesty, so I payed a small price. So be WARNED!!!