Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ARPistol Owners Covered By Injunctions- Do you carry FPC or GOA Member Docs with gun?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

ARPistol Owners Covered By Injunctions- Do you carry FPC or GOA Member Docs with gun?

Pretty much what the title says:

To go to the range or shoot do you carry FPC or GOA Member Documents with your AR pistol like you do with NFA items? (Fully aware of possibility that ATF won't play by the rules... but at least the brace owner will be able to say they did their due diligence to cooperate)

Or is it all too sketchy for you to even go to the range and you keep your braces incognito for now?

Any reports of ATF or LEO trolling the ranges looking for braced pistols?
    Last edited by M4Fundi; 11-01-23 at 00:57.
    "First gett'n shot, then gett'n married... baaaad habits"

"If you're gonna subscribe to hero worship, at least worship a real hero."
    M4Guru

Gal 2:20

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Nope.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don’t even carry paper copies of my NFA forms. I just keep digital copies on my phone that’s already with me everywhere I go. You could probably pull up some proof of membership on your phone if it ever comes up. The ATF has better things to do than scope out random shooting ranges looking for people who still have braces on their pistols. Trust me on that last one.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4Fundi View Post

Any reports of ATF or LEO trolling the ranges looking for braced pistols?
    Probably trolling forums more than ranges...lol

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    When I lived in Kali during their first Semi-Auto ban they did patrol ALL the ranges every weekend confiscating semi-auto pistols and rifles, and local LEO were helping them do it. So, I figured I would ask if there were similar things happening and if having injunctions papers carried in sort of "maybe" protection. Thanks!
    "First gett'n shot, then gett'n married... baaaad habits"

"If you're gonna subscribe to hero worship, at least worship a real hero."
    M4Guru

Gal 2:20

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4Fundi View Post
    When I lived in Kali during their first Semi-Auto ban they did patrol ALL the ranges every weekend confiscating semi-auto pistols and rifles, and local LEO were helping them do it. So, I figured I would ask if there were similar things happening and if having injunctions papers carried in sort of "maybe" protection. Thanks!
    Yes that's California for you.

Being in the south and shooting at ranges in in most southern states, if you're shooting something cool, the local police notice and want to try it out. Then you get to try out their toys unless management is around. My range/gunshow/anything lawful firearm related experiences with law enforcement have been as great as my best buddy and I shooting a new gunshow AK together.....not knowing the manual of arms for an AK....Respect based fun as hell with some education and learning thrown in for good measure.

Feedback Score
    If you joined fpc after the lawsuit started, are you still covered? I emailed fpc and asked them, they didn’t respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    If you joined fpc after the lawsuit started, are you still covered? I emailed fpc and asked them, they didn’t respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes you are covered.

Feedback Score
    I do carry both my cards, I also have a AR pistol as a truck gun. Something I rarely did, but now I carry a full roll out kit in my truck, I live in a Jewish community and with millions in the streets of the USA screaming for Jewish blood and death it seems like a good idea.

I carry both my cards for the following reasons;

1. It might keep a non gun cop from arresting me by creating doubt or maybe that officers supervisor would put an end to arrest to avoid the law suit.

2. I have been volunteering as security with other guys at Jewish schools. I did have a patrol officer start asking questions about the AR pistols that some of us were carrying. He had a hard on and was thinking about multiple arrest. I told him that the brace issue was under injunction and showed him my membership cards, all on his body camera . I then cut the conversation off by invoking my right to a lawyer. H tried to play it off as educational questions on his part. I told him to call a supervisor if he wanted to proceed and then invoked my rights and stopped talking to him. I then called a supervisor in his station and told him what this idiot was trying to do. 30 seconds after I hung up the idiot was called back to the station. Problem solved.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast