Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A2 sized comp recommendations

Feedback Score
    FCD's version of an A2 is nicely done.

If your simply interested in flash suppression on a precision barrel, the Smith Enterprise Vortex is still hard to beat.

All that is necessary for trolls to flourish, is for good men to do nothing.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I’ll send you a Ruger radial comp for free if you pay shipping. I don’t need it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    I’ll send you a Ruger radial comp for free if you pay shipping. I don’t need it.
    Thank you very much for the gesture, I really mean it. Not necessary sir I should be gtg

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I bought a used one several years ago and still paid a pretty penny for it. It still resides on my old KAC SR 15. kac-25683.jpg It's the bright version though.
    Last edited by sdacbob; 11-18-23 at 12:40.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I like the Precision Arms EFAB and AFAB. A little pricey (not KAC pricey), reduce perceived recoil, not too blasty or flashy. I found the Battlecomp a little too efficient in that it forces the muzzle down on firing.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post
    I found the Battlecomp a little too efficient in that it forces the muzzle down on firing.
    On a 10.5" AR fired rapidly, I did feel that. It's been a while since we've run one, but it seemed to be less noticeable on a longer barrel.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I like the BCM Comp Mod 0 same size as an a2 and I think it’s not too aggressive.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post
    I like the Precision Arms EFAB and AFAB. A little pricey (not KAC pricey), reduce perceived recoil, not too blasty or flashy. I found the Battlecomp a little too efficient in that it forces the muzzle down on firing.

I’m typically not into comps because of their increased blast and flash but I do like my EFAB, it has a reasonable balance.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdalinesDad View Post
    I like the BCM Comp Mod 0 same size as an a2 and I think it’s not too aggressive.
    Yeah. Those are nice too. I forgot about them because I have the larger version.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123