Thread: Safariland Safarivault?

Feedback Score

Safariland Safarivault?

I am looking to upgrade my holster on a Gen3 Roland special away from my long-time RCS to something with a little more retention and attachment possibilities. I reached out to safariland to confirm the 6354RDSO still worked for this firearm, and they are saying the safari vault is the only thing that will work.

I cannot find much regarding feedback on this holster system so I wanted to see if anyone had used it (level1) and if it is of similar quality to the 635RDSO?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I don’t know why they say that, my SL 6390RDS for G34/35 works fine with my Roland. I have Ghostmen Designs Portal to open the end but still reinforce the holster.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I don’t know why they say that, my SL 6390RDS for G34/35 works fine with my Roland. I have Ghostmen Designs Portal to open the end but still reinforce the holster.
    Thanks. This was my suspicion. Did not know about the Ghostmen Designs product, but will pick one up as well.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney View Post
    Thanks. This was my suspicion. Did not know about the Ghostmen Designs product, but will pick one up as well.
    Also check out the OT Defense Nub Mod for SL ALS holsters.