Thread: Has anyone actually used the Vertx/Unity Tactical Clutch belt?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    I have used one for quite a while now. I started using it during the pandemic because I was still working at a site away from my home and near daily protests, riots and what have you. When I left work, I would put on the Clutch and throw an over sized cheap hoodie.

In my Clutch I carried a Glock 19, 3 Glock 24 round magazines, a couple protein bars, a small IFAK, and a small pair of binos. I could also shove a couple of water bottles in the back pockets but this was going a bit overboard. I wore this five days a week for about a year. It was not the best set up and in my opinion, no substitute for a good belt set up. However it did hold a lot of stuff in reasonable comfort. With the hoodie, it 100% concealed the entire load. It is a bit difficult to draw from and requires practice to become proficient.

I feel it made me look less of a target than using a backpack and was easier to gain access to my items.

Thankfully I never needed to use it.

Since then I have not used it much. I load it up for road trips but find it too much for EDC.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by ECVMatt; 04-15-24 at 00:14.