Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitten by the HK P30L bug

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    HK parts I think. I have a hard core HK shooter that does matches each week with HK’S. Said he was going to do one. Sumpin for everybody.
    PB
    I bet it's only impact it from the extra weight. But it's kind of a cool hollywood looking gizmo. I've always like the cool look of comped guns even though most of the time they're just trouble.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    HK parts I think. I have a hard core HK shooter that does matches each week with HK’S. Said he was going to do one. Sumpin for everybody.
    PB
    You mean one of these guys? Does he bring his gold case to the matches so he can carefully lift his pistols out?

Last edited by HKGuns; 12-06-23 at 08:00.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    HK,

He is a good dude. He don’t need no stinking gold case that he needs a jack hammer to source. He didn’t lose his dog either.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 12-11-23 at 20:34.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I just picked up a new p2000 in 40. It was on sale for $500 with a debate for 4 extra mags. I typically go with 9mm over 40, but this was too hard to turn down.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    This thing has a long take up and reset but I knew that going in. Plus there are some fixes for it. There’s crazy clean break with no creep. Much smoother than a striker fired trigger.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    If your handy the short reset is a massive improvement. And yes there are grey gun triggers etc.

Glad it’s working out.

PB

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I just ordered a P2000 (I can't believe I haven't had one in 10 plus years). Next I think I want a p30L with light LEM
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Bitten by the HK P30L bug

If your handy the short reset is a massive improvement. And yes there are grey gun triggers etc.

Glad it’s working out.

PB
    I’ve swapped parts on my USP and it wasn’t that bad. I know the P series aren’t exactly the same but similar. I’ll just shoot it for a while and see how fast I can get before I do much.

The HK LEM 4.1 CDA swap is supposed to take about 1/3 off the initial trigger take up so it’s practically a no-brainer. I’m not sure why HK doesn’t offer it from the factory here like they do in Europe other than they’re HK and they hate us.

ETA:
    I forgot the European LEM CDA comes with the redundant decocker and spurred hammer.
    Last edited by Waylander; 12-17-23 at 22:33.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    There is no figuring out HK, you gotta just take what they give and know they are HK. Not ideal but good gear. The one thing that HK did actually do to help consumers, ( and help themself ) is make their P30 line use the same mags as their VP9 line. I love that shit big time.
    The P30SK, P30, P30L , VP9SK, VP9, VPL and VPmatch all accept the same mags. Along with their trigger variants. With Sig that would be 5-10 different mags. And so many other makers.

The make the best mags so why reinvent.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 12-19-23 at 13:04.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    There is no figuring out HK, you gotta just take what they give and know they are HK. Not ideal but good gear. The one thing that HK did actually do to help consumers, ( and help themself ) is make their P30 line use the same mags as their VP9 line. I love that shit big time.
    The P30SK, P30, P30L , VP9SK, VP9, VPL and VPmatch all accept the same mags. Along with their trigger variants. With Sig that would be 5-10 different mags. And so many other makers.

The make the best mags so why reinvent.

PB
    The p2000, and p2000sk can also use there mags, along with the uspc I believe

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast