Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tisas / MAC hicap 1911 coming

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Tisas / MAC hicap 1911 coming

Supposedly these are set to be officially announced at SHOT.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Their listed Retail is certainly attractive.
    It’ll be interesting to see how well they maintain specs; pin hole locations/etc, how much MIM crap they use, etc.
    My expectations wouldn’t be too high for a sub $1200 Staccato clone. The photo looks good and it checks all the boxes from what I can see.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Their listed Retail is certainly attractive.
    It’ll be interesting to see how well they maintain specs; pin hole locations/etc, how much MIM crap they use, etc.
    My expectations wouldn’t be too high for a sub $1200 Staccato clone. The photo looks good and it checks all the boxes from what I can see.
    I have no first-hand experience but from what I've read guns like the MAC JSOC 1911 and the Tisas Raider are consistent quality. They also seem to be free of MIM.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Will this price remain when the guns are actually in stock???

https://www.nextlevelguns.com/produc...e-stack-2-17rd

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Interesting.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Seems like a good beater gun for the range.... and I want to see a true durability and function test.. if it can utilize Staccato or other quality parts as drop in, I might be interested...

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    For $800 I’d get one for a “project gun” if nothing else.
    Beats Crossword Puzzles……
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    For $800 I’d get one for a “project gun” if nothing else.
    Beats Crossword Puzzles……
    Worth every penny to NOT add an RDS and drive Pappabear NUTS!!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I like the specs here more than what's being offered by EAA with the Girsan. Specifically I think I'd prefer to have the RMR plate shown here vs the Holosun K dedicated cut on the Girsan.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast