Thread: FS in TX - M&P FPC (folding carbine) 9mm Carbine + More!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

FS in TX - M&P FPC (folding carbine) 9mm Carbine + More!

FS in Bryan/College Station area (Not that far from Houston).

Like new M&P 9mm FPC folding carbine. The gun comes with two factory 23 round magazines, one 17 round factory magazine, the box, manual and carry case. The gun looks great - essentially looks brand new.

The gun works 100%. I have had to sell other rifles because of neck issues. I thought that if I put the optic on a riser, I could get it to work for my neck. But, no such luck.

I have fired the gun on 2 occasions. I made two separate range trips on the same day: 5-6-23, and I fired these exact number of rounds:

05-06-23 251 Rounds (30 Crit Defense, Federal FMJ, WWB) – 100% reliable

TOTAL 251 Rounds

Price for JUST the carbine is: is $545

I also have three more 17 round S&W factory magazines that are available for an additional $50.00!

Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information gets it.

FACE TO FACE sales only. You must legally be able to own a firearm!

ALSO: If interested, I will include the Mepro 21 optic that is already mounted on the gun. It is battery free (it uses tritium and fiber optics). It is the milspec optic used by the Israeli military. New, these things sell for close to $500. I will include with the gun for an extra $400. It is already zeroed. Also includes original box and manual and cover.

Also available - I have an Elite Survival Systems SBR backpack. This S&W carbine will fit in the backpack when folded. This backpack is new, and sells for $186 on Amazon ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...0?ie=UTF8&th=1 ).

I will sell the backpack for $150.00 if interested.

Last edited by ShipWreck; 12-13-23 at 19:13.