Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph, anyone tried one of these Chronos ?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph, anyone tried one of these Chronos ?

I shot a chrono the other day with my buddy and I absolutely loved it. Cant remember the name but it was the size of a tablet with a circle on top for aiming to target. No wires, no taking off your can, the simplest chrono on planet earth and it was just awesome. Just sit beside gun and point to target and it reads the data.

Well my friend said buy the Garmin its just as good and much smaller and cost less. His was a grand. The Garmin is $600.

Anyone used one of these and have feedback?

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    A caller to the Gun Talk Radio show had a great range report on one he bought.

Go to time hack 39:20

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000637363443

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    thanks
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I shot a chrono the other day with my buddy and I absolutely loved it. Cant remember the name but it was the size of a tablet with a circle on top for aiming to target. No wires, no taking off your can, the simplest chrono on planet earth and it was just awesome. Just sit beside gun and point to target and it reads the data.

Well my friend said buy the Garmin its just as good and much smaller and cost less. His was a grand. The Garmin is $600.

PB
    There's a big thread on The Hide about these...

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting...graph.7189898/

-Rainman

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    That was a pretty thing endorsement from the Hide.

PB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have the more expensive Andi-Scan that preceded the Garmin unit by about a year and it works fantastic. Glad I found it before plopping down dollars on that huge lab radar crap which would have been just one more large thing to lug around with my gear.

The Garmin looks to be a similar form factor.

These are wonderful devices and labradar is obsolete just like that..... Plop them on a small tripod or rail attach and you're never without a chronograph. This one literally fits in your front pocket.

I've never missed a shot with this one.

With the Garmin at a cheaper price point and available in the US, you're going to see a lot of those labradars up for sale real cheap, real soon.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 12-10-23 at 20:03.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post

PB
    They’re getting great reviews on Sniper’s Hide.

Small enough to mount to the rifle if you want to. Area 419 is making an ARCA rail mount, and some other company is making a pic rail clamp you could mount to a diving board scope ring cap.

Very cool bit of kit, on my list for next year.
    Last edited by Coal Dragger; 12-10-23 at 20:44.

Feedback Score
    Here is what I have been told by a couple of guys that have them.

They are , easy.to use. Seem to be just as accurate. Small.

But if you want data, Labrador is the way to go. They gather and organize data better

Garmin uses some proprietary PIT files.

I haven't used one side by side yet.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    Just a matter of time until someone makes a nice phone app to work with the Garmin for all your data logging and organizing needs.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Just a matter of time until someone makes a nice phone app to work with the Garmin for all your data logging and organizing needs.
    Garmin has a bluetooth app for that already. It's called Shotview, free and works as advertised. It threw me at first because it doesn't transfer data until after you end the session. I'm happy with the setup. just stick kinda pointed down range and it works. aiming isn't critical.

Papa, you'll be happy with it.

Data fields are MIN/MAX, ES, STD DEV, each shot high/low from Delta AVG. If you put in the bullet weight, it'll do KE and power factor for you.

Anyone looking for a lightly used MagnetoSpeed V3?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast