Thread: Urban ERT Sling for CX4 - with GG&G quick detach

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Urban ERT Sling for CX4 - with GG&G quick detach

FS - Urban ERT Sling for the CX4. Also includes GG&G Quich detach mounting point.

This is a 2 point sling. Best sling made - I have used an Urban ERT sling on every rifle I have owned over the years.

I used to have 2 CX4s - I only have one now. This sling is unused. I had the rear part on the CX4, but never carried the rifle with the sling.

I am including the sling and rear attachment (new, this is $61 + shipping). I am also including the quick detach piece for the forward mounting point. And, the rail mounted GG&G rail mounted quick detach (new, this is $35 + shipping).

Mount the GG&G piece on the front/side rail. Attach the rear stock piece. Then, you can attach and detach the sling itself anytime you want.
    ( https://www.gggaz.com/quick-detach-s...dovetails.html )

I have the exact setup on the CX4 I still have (I only sold one of them a while back).

My price for all of it - $60 + $12 shipping.

Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information gets it.

Also - this sling will work on other rifles using the quick detach piece in the front. You would just need to order a different rear attachment point, and it would work on multiple platforms.

Gun with rear attachment piece:

GG&G mount on CX4 side rail:

Last edited by ShipWreck; 12-21-23 at 19:02.