Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical Mod 2

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    The pro lifter was never on the 1301T until this model.

The pro lifter can be put on any 1301/A400 shotgun, you just need to get the 3” or 3.5” receiver one as needed.

Everyone should get the pro lifter. It’s a great upgrade.
    Thanks Todd. They seem to be out of stock everywhere, but i'll grab one as soon as they come back in stock.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    The pro lifter was never on the 1301T until this model.

The pro lifter can be put on any 1301/A400 shotgun, you just need to get the 3” or 3.5” receiver one as needed.

Everyone should get the pro lifter. It’s a great upgrade.
    Having added the pro lifter on my 1301 Comp, I wholeheartedly agree! I was on the notify list for a while but eventually got one. Beretta frequently has 25% off sales, but I wouldn't try to time it. The lifters go out of stock as quickly as they come in.

For 3 inch receivers - $69
    For 3.5 inch receivers - $89

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Ugh...And just about a month ago a bought a new 1301T and a pro lifter. My luck. Oh well.

I was also planning to buy an Aridus handguard, but I think I'll hang back a bit and see if the new Mod 2 releases as a stand-alone part.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    You guys tried to find a pro lifter right now? Good grief!!!! The only one out there is on eBay and it has like 13 bids and is at $190. Are these people nuts? Pump the breaks folks, it will come back in stock….

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Are the Mod 2’s available for purchase yet? I’ve been looking for a 1301

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman_04 View Post
    Of course this is announced right after I just bought the last model latest and greatest. I wonder if these parts are backwards compatible so I can upgrade my brand new shotgun to the newest version.
    I would be shocked if the main differences aren't easily swappable to your shotgun. The Prolifter and mag extensions are pretty easy to add. The trigger if it matters probably isn't too bad either. Then there is the stock and that MLOK barrel band.

Some of these features are really good and, some I think I mainly marketing. The Prolifter and new stock are the main attractions for me. I have mixed feelings on whether a 5rd mag is better than an extended 7/8rd mag but, I generally dislike the weight of a bunch of stuff on the muzzle, whether lights or 12 gauge ammunition.

Even on the Mod 2 version, I'd probably swap the factory synthetic barrel band for one made of steel.
    Last edited by Sid Post; 01-29-24 at 09:48.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid Post View Post
    I would be shocked if the main differences aren't easily swappable to your shotgun. The Prolifter and mag extensions are pretty easy to add. The trigger if it matters probably isn't too bad either. Then there is the stock and that MLOK barrel band.

Some of these features are really good and, some I think I mainly marketing. The Prolifter and new stock are the main attractions for me. I have mixed feelings on whether a 5rd mag is better than an extended 7/8rd mag but, I generally dislike the weight of a bunch of stuff on the muzzle, whether lights or 12 gauge ammunition.

Even on the Mod 2 version, I'd probably swap the factory synthetic barrel band for one made of steel.
    Yeah I’m on the notify list for the lifter but it sounds like it’s hard to come by.
    Not sure if the trigger is worth the upgrade yet but I really want the handguard for the mlok to keep weight from a weapon light further back but I haven’t been able to find it listed for sale anywhere.
    I very much dislike the plastic mag tube extension and clamp. Probably replace those with Nordic parts.
    I also just found a Benelli M2/M3/M4 metal rear sight that is suppose to fit right on the 1301.
    Other than those little things I’m really liking my 1301T Gen 2.
    "Knowledge without experience is just information"--Mark Twain

Hindsight is 6920

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12