Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surefire 3 prong muzzle device help

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krp7894 View Post
    Hi all,
    I was having a tough time timing the Surefire 3 prong muzzle device right on my 300 BLK LMT barrel. This will go with my socom 762 mini 2. Anyways, I took it to my local shop and the gunsmith did it for me in about 15 minutes and gave it back free of charge. Timed perfectly however I noticed he didn’t use the supplied chamfered spacer. Is it necessary? I put the suppressor on and put a rod down the bore and it is dead center. I don’t want to shoot this in a few days and have some big issues. Does the spacer matter ?
    The beveled washer is recommended to be used, it’s a must for suppressor use. It ensures the muzzle device won’t be skewed when tightened to the barrel shoulder.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Krp7894 View Post
    Hi all,
    I was having a tough time timing the Surefire 3 prong muzzle device right on my 300 BLK LMT barrel. This will go with my socom 762 mini 2. Anyways, I took it to my local shop and the gunsmith did it for me in about 15 minutes and gave it back free of charge. Timed perfectly however I noticed he didn’t use the supplied chamfered spacer. Is it necessary? I put the suppressor on and put a rod down the bore and it is dead center. I don’t want to shoot this in a few days and have some big issues. Does the spacer matter ?
    Is your Surefire 2 prong opened or closed at the end?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12