Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: So God gave us Trump.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    He is an embarrassment, but he’s the most likely candidate.

Crying and bitching won’t change it, but it sure can get FJB reelected.
    I don't see how me recognizing that Trump is a deeply flawed candidate in the general discussion forum of a deeply conservative gun forum helps get Biden elected. I have voted for nothing but republicans (with two local exceptions who were personal friends)for my entire 35 year voting life. I don't think anyone out there has failed to form their opinions of the man yet.

I would prefer DeSantis or even Haley, but I recognize that Trump has such a hold on his followers that they won't get the nomination. Since I live in reality I don't take my ball and go home when I don't get exactly what I want. Trump is objectively better than Biden by almost every measure (I wish Trump had Biden's Social media discipline/inability to operate a keyboard). I plan on voting for Trump and pray to God he won't be sitting next to a Democrat in a repeat of this in a few years...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvlNyR2DGSM

This video worries me a shitload more than the OP's cringey video.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Like I've been saying for weeks...2024 is gonna be a zinger.

You cannot win the primary without maga so deal with it from there...if they whack trump then all bets are off & it ain't your desantis. The swamp wants nikki.
    I hope primary voters wouldn't be stupid enough to nominate her or they'll get what they deserve for doing so: four more years of a Democrap fvcking from the White House. Now if the [presumptive] nominee Lord Cheeto is somehow removed from the process then The Swamp might play last minute fvckery and via shenanigans at the convention (or afterwards) nominate who they want.....that too would be a mistake as they will ensure another four years as an "opposition" party.

Funny how The Swamp doesn't want DeSantis according to what you're alluding to, but instead want Haley (which I don't disagree with). Gee, maybe Ron ain't so bad after all eh?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    I don't see how me recognizing that Trump is a deeply flawed candidate in the general discussion forum of a deeply conservative gun forum helps get Biden elected. I have voted for nothing but republicans (with two local exceptions who were personal friends)for my entire 35 year voting life. I don't think anyone out there has failed to form their opinions of the man yet.

I would prefer DeSantis or even Haley, but I recognize that Trump has such a hold on his followers that they won't get the nomination. Since I live in reality I don't take my ball and go home when I don't get exactly what I want. Trump is objectively better than Biden by almost every measure (I wish Trump had Biden's Social media discipline/inability to operate a keyboard). I plan on voting for Trump and pray to God he won't be sitting next to a Democrat in a repeat of this in a few years.
    I agree with you on everything but that bolded part. I refuse to vote for Haley, period. I think I am being pretty generous politics-wise to narrow it down to two candidates I will vote for; one wholeheartedly, and one reluctantly. No one other than those two though. I'm done with the McCains and Romneys of the Republican Party, and that is exactly what Haley is. No bueno amigo.

Now if some outside dark-horse conservative is brought in to fill a void then I *might* consider that person. A bit biased because he is my Congressman but someone like Mark Green of TN, or someone cut from that cloth. NOT someone already running in the primary though (no Ramiswamy either, don't trust him).

I have NEVER hit a "D" lever in my life and won't start in November. Worst-case scenario I just skip the POTUS lever and vote down-ballot.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 01-06-24 at 09:07.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Position and policy wise what has Haley done that you disagree with?
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    Position and policy wise what has Haley done that you disagree with?
    She's a RINO. She's a bit of a warmonger (see stance on Ukraine). She is shrill like Hillary. Her register-the-internet-user comment smacks of Big Government. To top it off the fact that her support is largely coming from non-traditional sources (like donors who are not Republicans or conservatives) makes me think she is exactly the candidate the GOPe/Swamp wants, and therefore makes her exactly what I DO NOT want.

I thought you were a DeSantis guy? Why the consideration of Haley? That kind of acquiescence or "Plan B" is what The Swamp hopes they'll get.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    She's a RINO. She's a bit of a warmonger (see stance on Ukraine). She is shrill like Hillary. Her register-the-internet-user comment smacks of Big Government. To top it off the fact that her support is largely coming from non-traditional sources (like donors who are not Republicans or conservatives) makes me think she is exactly the candidate the GOPe/Swamp wants, and therefore makes her exactly what I DO NOT want.

I thought you were a DeSantis guy? Why the consideration of Haley? That kind of acquiescence or "Plan B" is what The Swamp hopes they'll get.
    Yeah I’m in for DeSantis, but to my Haley point I see a lot of folks scoffing at the idea of Nikki but when I ask them to layout positions or policy that they disagree with none can. It’s just the usual rant about rino, warmonger, etc...

I’m just curious why y’all don’t think she’d do good as president. She did fine as a SC legislator and governor. Her actions on taxes should make any conservative smile.
    Last edited by tn1911; 01-06-24 at 09:43.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    Yeah I’m in for DeSantis, but to my Haley point I see a lot of folks scoffing at the idea of Nikki but when I ask them to layout positions or policy that they disagree with none can. It’s just the usual rant about rino, warmonger, etc...

I’m just curious why y’all don’t think she’d do good as president. She did fine as a SC legislator and governor. Her actions on taxes should make any conservative smile.
    She also caved on the SC flag thing a number of years ago. I'm sure she has a couple redeeming qualities as a Republican but she's being pushed a little too hard from out in Left field it seems, so naturally I go the other way.

Best way to put it is I don't want the candidate THEY want. They apparently don't want DeSantis, and obviously don't want Trump; gets my suspicion up.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 01-06-24 at 09:48.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    She also caved on the SC flag thing a number of years ago. I'm sure she has a couple redeeming qualities as a Republican but she's being pushed a little too hard from out in Left field it seems, so naturally I go the other way.

Best way to put it is I don't want the candidate THEY want. They apparently don't want DeSantis, and obviously don't want Trump; gets my suspicion up.
    Who is THEY???

Feedback Score
    Trump's tireless effort enacting policy to improve America with a God and country theme. Very good. I don't believe the makers of the vid are a PAC or otherwise affiliated with Trump but maybe they should be considering the heartburn being suffered by anti-Trump media and followers.

In contrast.. pro-DeSantis PAC ad with nothing good to say about DeSantis. No doubt more of these type ads will really help DeSantis as they have to date... sigh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YNXHJJ39gM
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 01-06-24 at 11:00.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    She is part of the whole damn problem...i honestly feel trump is the only current candidate that cannot be controlled / manipulated by the swamp.

Bitch is horrifying just like all the other candidates.

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/...44362130272710
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast