Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could have only one pistol?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Now if money was no object, the Alien Creator would be it. But since $7000 is a tough pill for a single pistol, I'll keep the G22 for now.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Now if money was no object, the Alien Creator would be it. But since $7000 is a tough pill for a single pistol, I'll keep the G22 for now.
    That thing looks absolutely amazing. I’d kill just to put a few rounds through one. That recoil impulse looks sweet. Almost no flip….just a push back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyweight View Post
    That thing looks absolutely amazing. I’d kill just to put a few rounds through one. That recoil impulse looks sweet. Almost no flip….just a push back.
    Agreed! I've kicked around ways to fund this thing, but it's a tough justification. I don't even like shooting pistol that much, but this thing is amazing. PLUS.. they have the RDS nightmare greatly improved... battery life is the only remaining concern.
    Last edited by markm; 01-12-24 at 10:44.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    If I could only have one pistol, I'd take up golf...If I'm gonna be bored AF, I might as well get some walking in.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I would probably have to go HK P30 for reliability and longevity. Maybe P30L, but either is fine by me. I wouldn't be upset with a Sig legion 229/226 either.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    If I could only have one pistol, I'd take up golf...If I'm gonna be bored AF, I might as well get some walking in.
    My man, speaking to my heart. I change guns all the time in Steel challenge and USPSA, I know I should not but I can't help myself. Why have them if your not going to shoot them. Im not much of a collector. I took my P30L to the range this week because it has sat too long. Loaded a sleeve of 15/17 round mags and went to work.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 01-12-24 at 13:38.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    If I ever see myself Golfing, I'll only need one pistol to off myself!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    If I ever see myself Golfing, I'll only need one pistol to off myself!
    Man you got that right…..watching all my buddies lose their shit over that little white ball. No thanks. I’d rather have a new pistol than a new driver any day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Truth.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

If you could have only one pistol?

G45 would be my choice.
    Last edited by 202; 01-13-24 at 21:28.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast