Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: BCM CS - what happened?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cane55 View Post
    What false “accusations” have I made? And how is Stickman saying I’m just “having a pitty party for myself” being nice and wanting to find out what’s going on? I already apologized to BCM and admitted I was wrong in an earlier post and you keep on dumping on me and ganging up on me. I also personally emailed
    BCM too apologizing and asked the moderators to erase this thread. BCM makes top tier AR parts and components and couldn’t recommend them more to people, as I thought I made clear in my earlier post #47. I have been a huge BCM fan for 15 years and always will.
    Stick is not an employee of BCM. He has stated that. He asked for pictures to try and help you trouble shoot your problem. He even stated that in the post where he asked for pictures. He may have been actually able to help you since he knows the guys at BCM. BCM even offered to help you (albeit a little late to the party) and you decided to not take them up on the offer because you already knew the outcome. So people have offered to help. BCM has offered to help. But you've shut them all down. At this point the only conclusion I can reach is that you don't really want your problem solved, you just want someplace to go to complain. Hell, I even said it was a mistake on BCMs part to not just send you out a replacement part. You essentially started out this thread with a lot of people nodding their heads in agreement and instead of taking the win you posted your way into a loss.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    Stick is not an employee of BCM. He has stated that. He asked for pictures to try and help you trouble shoot your problem. He even stated that in the post where he asked for pictures. He may have been actually able to help you since he knows the guys at BCM. BCM even offered to help you (albeit a little late to the party) and you decided to not take them up on the offer because you already knew the outcome. So people have offered to help. BCM has offered to help. But you've shut them all down. At this point the only conclusion I can reach is that you don't really want your problem solved, you just want someplace to go to complain. Hell, I even said it was a mistake on BCMs part to not just send you out a replacement part. You essentially started out this thread with a lot of people nodding their heads in agreement and instead of taking the win you posted your way into a loss.
    AGAIN, refer to my post #47. I couldn’t have complimented BCM more or apologized more once I understood everything that was going on. BCM has great customer service and makes the best stuff in the business. Read post #47 again.
    “You can ignore reality, but you can’t ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.”- Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    AGAIN, refer to my post #47. I couldn’t have complimented BCM more or apologized more once I understood everything that was going on. BCM has great customer service and makes the best stuff in the business. Read post #47 again.
    Oh, I saw it. You left out a few people in that apology (and in this forum) who you also trashed along the way.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    Oh, I saw it. You left out a few people in that apology (and in this forum) who you also trashed along the way.
    I didn’t trash anyone, I was the only one who got trashed. The only entity I owe an apology is to BCM, which I did in spades. The rest of the trashing was against me. Learn how to read.
    “You can ignore reality, but you can’t ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.”- Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    What false “accusations” have I made? And how is Stickman saying I’m just “having a pitty party for myself” being nice and wanting to find out what’s going on? I already apologized to BCM and admitted I was wrong in an earlier post and you keep on dumping on me and ganging up on me. I also personally emailed
    BCM too apologizing and asked the moderators to erase this thread. BCM makes top tier AR parts and components and couldn’t recommend them more to people, as I thought I made clear in my earlier post #47. I have been a huge BCM fan for 15 years and always will.
    What Moderator did you ask? I have been following this thread closely, and have not received any emails regarding contacts/requests from you.

You took it upon yourself to create the thread over a $17 part. You've been a member here for 10 years. You ain't new. You want to throw that laundry out to air in public, expect to see questions. Don't get pissed when people ask them, either.

Stickman was really polite, and tried to be helpful. This is exactly why we have so few SME's, Industry Professionals, Staff and Moderators left.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I didn’t trash anyone, I was the only one who got trashed. The only entity I owe an apology is to BCM, which I did in spades. The rest of the trashing was against me. Learn how to read.
    You're done. Enjoy the vacation.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Cane55 - here's a note that you should read and heed. When you come back from your winter vacation, remember this: You did not get banned for criticizing BCM, or opening this thread, or changing/majorlty editing your posts in mid-stream.

You got a temp ban because you got snotty with people and resort to name-calling and personal attacks.

Think about that if you return.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567