Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Defense brings back the Hudson H9

Feedback Score
    What I’m dying to know is if there is any parts compatibility with the Hudson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyweight View Post
    The original is all steel….about 36 oz. I still have my original. It is a terrible gun. Mine went back to Hudson 3 times for various parts breakages. I haven’t shot it since it came back from Hudson in 2019 I think. I told Mark in a different thread it is my reminder not to be a beta tester for an unknown entity.

But DD will do it right. When it ran it WAS a very flat shooting gun.
    I wonder if the DD parts will match your gun. (oops.. just saw your reply with the same question) A little disappointing that they went alloy frame. But having shot neither version, I can't really pass judgment.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    This answers a lot of questions.
    Very little parts compatibility which is a good thing. $1299 MSRP isn’t too bad.

https://youtu.be/AgLKHFudbnQ?si=ZbEzVXPtBJjY9JuD
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    This answers a lot of questions.
    Very little parts compatibility which is a good thing. $1299 MSRP isn’t too bad.
    The problem with the original parts is that the MIM was horrifically, poorly done. When it ran, it ran great. So I had brief hope of replacing all my crappy MIM parts with lovely machined DD parts….you sir have killed my dreams. 🥲Sounds like the only thing this new H9 shares with mine is looks.

Ya’ll stay safe

Heavyweight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by alvincullumyork View Post
    Why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Yeah. Good question. I mean... of course the pistol will have the DD premium price tag, but there's not gas port for them to over ream by .010"
    Political reasons. Marty cucking it up in front of a congressional hearing and also pulling DD out of NRAAP after Uvalde.

The $1299 MSRP isn't too out of line with that the Hudson was going for and it is an all metal pistol.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    The $1299 MSRP isn't too out of line with that the Hudson was going for and it is an all metal pistol.
    I'm over-spent on reloading components for several months. So I won't be getting in on the ground floor of this pistol, but I look forward to seeing how it holds up.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Gotta say that I really wanted this gun when it came out. I imagine DD will make it awesome and this time I won’t hesitate to buy one.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I'm over-spent on reloading components for several months. So I won't be getting in on the ground floor of this pistol, but I look forward to seeing how it holds up.
    I should be following your lead. I need to pause on the gun buying and focus on ammo and set myself up to reload. There's just always another gun I want...
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    At $1299 MSRP, you would expect it to be head and shoulders above other all-metal pistols like the SIG P226, CZ 75, or Beretta 92.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Daniels is a cunt, no thanks.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast