Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Davidson's Glock 19X

Feedback Score

Davidson's Glock 19X

They'll probably sell a respectable number of these:

"The Glock 19X MOS Davidson’s Exclusive has a 4.52” threaded (1/2×28) Glock’s marksman barrel (GMB) with a thread protector, Glock’s Modular Optic System (MOS), and suppressor-height AmeriGlo sights. The firearm also features the 19X Coyote Brown frame with a factory-colored Coyote Brown slide utilizing an nPVD coating."

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...rom-davidsons/

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I got my kid the regular X. But threaded barrels are just a turn off for me. Purely personal preference, but that barrel sticking out just looks retarded. And everyone I know who has a pistol can figures out pretty quickly that... "this is dumb".
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I guess the real advantage is the factory optics cut on the FDE slide, so it doesn't need to be refinished. That being said, they could have opted for the MOS-5 pattern, and made a lot of people much happier, considering the regular MOS sucks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I got my kid the regular X. But threaded barrels are just a turn off for me. Purely personal preference, but that barrel sticking out just looks retarded. And everyone I know who has a pistol can figures out pretty quickly that... "this is dumb".
    It's extra velocity, a way to mount a suppressor, and resale value.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    This is what the original should have been. MOS is the seller.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Yeah, agreed...Being a MOS pistol will sell it.

And everyone I know who has a pistol can figures out pretty quickly that... "this is dumb".
    I have a 30 cal rifle can, a 9mm pistol can, and a rimfire can. If I had it to do all over, I'd only buy the rimfire can. And yeah, the pistol can is the dumbest of the three by a wide margin.

Feedback Score
    Yall are wierd. I run pistols supressed like 70%. The only time i dont is USPSA.

Feedback Score
    But threaded barrels are just a turn off for me. Purely personal preference, but that barrel sticking out just looks retarded. And everyone I know who has a pistol can figures out pretty quickly that... "this is dumb".
    I think functionality trumps looks. Having the option to run a suppressor is a good thing. At the least, it's a bit of added velocity. Dumb is a pistol that comes with a threaded barrel without suppressor height sights. I'd be all over this, but the color tells me no. Ugly is pretty much any gun in FDE, coyote tan or whatever you call it. I don't see the point.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Looks like it has suppressor sights.

Photo borrowed from Riflegear. (They're sold out)

Feedback Score
    I didn't mean to imply that this particular pistol doesn't come with suppressor height sights. Others do and that's just dumb if you ask me. For example, the M11-A1 that I recently purchased came this way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast