Thread: Are Mini ACOG Bases Reversible?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Are Mini ACOG Bases Reversible?

OK, so this is a dumb question but I haven't been able to figure it out...

Are Mini ACOG Bases Reversible? In other words, is the hole spacing symmetrical such that I can flip the base around bass-akwards and still bolt on the optic?

Reason I ask is that I came into an AUG A3 M1. I'm leaning towards outfitting it with a PA SLx 3x because I'm too tired to spend $1500 on an ACOG for a range toy. Anywhoo I would want it on a QD mount because, but I would want the lever over on the right so that I don't injure my girlish knuckles jerking on the charging handle. We've all been there, right?

Is this possible, or am I going to have to settle for a fixed base like a poor?

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Sample of one, but I know for 100% certain that a LaRue LT105 mount is reversible with a TA33. That should apply to the other ACOGs it fits.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Let me take a close look at my yet to be used Midwest Industries QD mount tomorrow and get back to you. I'm not going to use it as I found out that I absolutely need a cantilever mount in order to get proper eye relief on my AR.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Yes they are reversable.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Sweet...Thanks fellas!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    Let me take a close look at my yet to be used Midwest Industries QD mount tomorrow and get back to you. I'm not going to use it as I found out that I absolutely need a cantilever mount in order to get proper eye relief on my AR.
    Hey man, I tried to write you back a bit ago, but your PM inbox is full...