Thread: GOONBEAM

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

GOONBEAM

Been seeing these lights on Tacswap, don’t know a whole lot about them. Are they a legit WML?

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I've never heard of Goonbeam, so I did a search on CPF, and found one thread from 2022. That by itself tells me that it's not a legit WML. It's probably not even a legit non-tactical flashlight.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Glad I asked, I’ll stick with Surefire….but golly, they’re getting pricey. And the 300s are going for almost the same as the 600s.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If you're looking for a WML that's not prohibitively expensive (like Modlite or Cloud Defense), check out Arisaka, which use Malkoff heads.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Very pleased with my Cloud Defensive lights. Best price among premium lights, and best light performance.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzman View Post
    If you're looking for a WML that's not prohibitively expensive (like Modlite or Cloud Defense), check out Arisaka, which use Malkoff heads.
    I'll second Arisaka, I think for the money, they are equal if not better than anything else on the market
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”