Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Three US troops killed in drone attack in Jordan, at least two dozen injured

Feedback Score
    Nobody in the civilian administration of our government, and very few at the top echelon of the military give a single shit about the lives of United States service members.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post

I remember when there was thread in GD about why US troops were in Syria and even the most neocon of neocons couldn't come up with a good answer because there was none.
    Uhm, fighting ISIL? Those guys were kind of a-holes. But agreed that we are still stuck there like we’re in a long-term phone contract.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Since our troops are low profile in that area, I'm assuming they're some kind of special operations type doing special ops things?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    A lot of USAF tankers currently airborne, departing various US bases headed towards Europe.

French and UK tankers on the move too.

Wonder how many fighter and bombers those guys are dragging along?

Holy kc135 swarm

https://twitter.com/avgeekmason/stat...61277452443822
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Yeah, in keeping with the usual pussified, spineless Democrat MO when it comes to retaliating, we will hit "training areas" and "weapon depots", not the ones who so desperately need killing. We'll show them boys!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Uhm, fighting ISIL? Those guys were kind of a-holes. But agreed that we are still stuck there like we’re in a long-term phone contract.
    Isnt ISIL/ISIS the enemies of taliban, who we keep rotating funding to? It seems they are frend/fo every 2 years with a different name.

Or maybe im missing something, but seems likeself-induced purpetual war.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    A lot of USAF tankers currently airborne, departing various US bases headed towards Europe.

French and UK tankers on the move too.

Wonder how many fighter and bombers those guys are dragging along

Holy kc135 swarm

https://twitter.com/avgeekmason/stat...61277452443822
    Commercial air traffic over Jordan, syria, Iraq is pretty much non existent right now per flight trackers

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post
    Commercial air traffic over Jordan, syria, Iraq is pretty much non existent right now per flight trackers
    This may be nothing more than military planners anticipating sustained operations. They would be moving assets on their own authority.

We will see if president puddin pop has the balls to order strikes against iran.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    ... even the Jordanians are like "hell no you aren't dragging us into this mess" and are completely denying anything was hit inside their borders. Its pretty common knowledge in the ME not to f*** around with Jordan, last time a Jordanian service member got killed the King of Jordan himself flew a combat mission just to prove a point. No one in the ME is dumb enough to mess with Jordan...
    +1. I’ve never even been near the ME (although both my daughters have, & the younger one really enjoyed visiting Jordan) and I though everyone knew that no one that wants to live another day screws with the King. I think he cares more about our troops than the Biden administration does.

R.I.P., Warriors, we do give a damn...
    Last edited by ThirdWatcher; 01-28-24 at 22:41.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post
    That's pretty normal any day.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast