Thread: Lantac UAR billet upper receiver compatibility

Feedback Score

Lantac UAR billet upper receiver compatibility

Is the Midwest G4 Series handguard compatible with the Lantac UAR billet upper receiver without modification? Midwest says contact Lantac to verify, but when I contacted Lantac they said they did not know if they were compatible.

Does anyone here have any experience with this combination?

Thanks.

https://midwestindustriesinc.com/mi-...lok-compatible

https://www.lantac-usa.com/product-p...anced-receiver

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire4Effect View Post
    Is the Midwest G4 Series handguard compatible with the Lantac UAR billet upper receiver without modification? Midwest says contact Lantac to verify, but when I contacted Lantac they said they did not know if they were compatible.

Does anyone here have any experience with this combination?

Thanks.

https://midwestindustriesinc.com/mi-...lok-compatible

https://www.lantac-usa.com/product-p...anced-receiver
    I'll see what I can come up with, off hand I thought they would work. I'll see if I can dig up a UAR and MI set that aren't already built up.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I'll see what I can come up with, off hand I thought they would work. I'll see if I can dig up a UAR and MI set that aren't already built up.

That is very kind of you. Thanks so much!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Looks to me like it should fit. The antirotation tabs are off the top of the rail, and the UAR appears to be the same width in the impacted areas.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Looks to me like it should fit. The antirotation tabs are off the top of the rail, and the UAR appears to be the same width in the impacted areas.

Stick, thanks so much !!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire4Effect View Post
    Stick, thanks so much !!!
    Not a problem, we are all here to help each other, or at least we should be.
    Stick