Thread: Possible scam or user account hack?? SR15 upper

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Possible scam or user account hack?? SR15 upper

I was in contact with user “Jaysop” re the sr15 upper he has listed in the for sale section.

Sent the 1700 funds and he was very responsive up until I had sent them. I see that he has years of positive feedback so maybe his account was hacked.

Anyone know what to do?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by iflylo View Post
    I was in contact with user “Jaysop” re the sr15 upper he has listed in the for sale section.

Sent the 1700 funds and he was very responsive up until I had sent them. I see that he has years of positive feedback so maybe his account was hacked.

Anyone know what to do?
    Crap, thats not good. Can you show the dates you had contact, sent funds, etc? I had been looking at that one as well.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Crap, thats not good. Can you show the dates you had contact, sent funds, etc? I had been looking at that one as well.
    Hey Stickman,

Yeah I can. Can you send me your email address I’ll send you what I have.

I’ve done a fair share of transactions but this one got weird fast and my stomach sank…

What are the chances I get my money back?