Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SPR MOD URX

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Nice shooting!! SPR type setups are pure joy at the range.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Thank you! I put in some serious effort in on my part to get the best groups I could with this build. This was from a bench with rear bag. Next outing I’m gonna shoot prone so I can get a proper load on the bipod.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Nice shooting!! SPR type setups are pure joy at the range.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjinks View Post
    Thank you! I put in some serious effort in on my part to get the best groups I could with this build. This was from a bench with rear bag. Next outing I’m gonna shoot prone so I can get a proper load on the bipod.
    The more you do stuff like that, the more you’re going to appreciate that URX4.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjinks View Post
    Don't load bipods.
    Neutral load is the most consistent across all surfaces and supports.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    So when I get behind the rifle and get a solid shooting position, there should be minimal to no forward pressure going in to the bipod?

EDITED TO ADD: After a bit of researching, would it be better to say that I’d be taking the “slack” out of the bipod, versus actually using my body weight as a means of controlling the recoil force?

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Don't load bipods.
    Neutral load is the most consistent across all surfaces and supports.
    Last edited by davidjinks; 04-02-24 at 04:48.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Out of all the rails I’ve used over the years, the URX4 is at the top of my list.

I like the ergonomics of it. I think the best feature of this rail is its rigidity.

Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    The more you do stuff like that, the more you’re going to appreciate that URX4.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12