Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Geissele gritty first stage SSA-E

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    I'm gagging a little that this thread is still going.

It isn't that complicated, send it back.
    It's a site tradition. I can't count how many times I have had to open a thread to see why it's still taking posts.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I was thinking the same thing lol, why is this thread on the 3rd page?

Feedback Score
    I just wanted to finish this thread by letting everyone know that Geissele took care of everything and made everything right. Their techs said after inspecting and testing it “ Our techs found your trigger to have some small divits in the surface and also was an older revision.” They sent me out a new one and it’s absolutely PERFECT like all the others. I just felt I had to make this post to give maximum credit and thanks to Geissele for having incredible customer service. They are also genuinely good, very nice people (I spoke to several different guys) too. I just wanted to thank Geissele for taking care of me and to tell everyone to buy their stuff with 100% confidence. Outstanding.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    returning 'on your dime' is such a classless way to operate. Basically saying their qc is above reproach

did they reimburse the shipping?
    Last edited by RUTGERS95; 03-09-24 at 07:12.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123