Thread: Lynx12/Saiga12 FTF

Feedback Score

Lynx12/Saiga12 FTF

Greetings gents. I’ve got a Lynx 12 which as most of you know is a pretty good clone of the Saiga 12. I’m having some trouble feeding. This applies to all plastic shell ammo types. And mostly the issue occur when using my 10 round mags. If I load more than 5 shells in the mag, the edge of the shell gets hung up.

It hangs up on that edge around that bottom notch in the chamber. Not the extractor slot. My five rounders work fine. But any more than 5 in these SDS 10 rounders get hung up. Is it just a mag issue or do I need to go to work with a file. Wondering if any of you have experienced the same.

Stay safe

Heavyweight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I would say magazine issue, the rounds are nose diving with X amount of pressure. Poly feed lips? Sounds like they are coming out of the feed lips too soon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanuk View Post
    I would say magazine issue, the rounds are nose diving with X amount of pressure. Poly feed lips? Sounds like they are coming out of the feed lips too soon.
    I invested in some quality AGP magazines….10 and 8 rounders and the gun now runs flawlessly. I put 300 shells through it….a hodge podge of 3” and 2 3/4” shells. From 00 buck to 9 shot. Not one malfunction. I just kept the gas port on the most open setting. If it continues to function like this after a few hundred more rounds I’m going to make it my primary home defense shotgun replacing my old Mossberg 590. I just can’t ignore the 11 round capacity and being able to reload in about 3 seconds. I love pump shotguns and always will. But reloading is a time consuming bitch.

Those SDS 10 rounders were just garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk