Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why am I restricted in my posting here?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    I noticed my post a few years ago calling out Paul Hotaling’s and Grant Timberlake was disappeared and I don’t have access to General Discussion, yet I never received a formal warning nor a formal notice. What did I do wrong? What restrictions are on my account are and why? Please be explicit.
    Good to see you! I'm guessing you already know this, but the General Discussion section is the very last one now, its not up higher like it used to be a few years back.

Hope you are doing well and that you can post again.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Jeez, Littlelebowski please join in again. With the passing of Army
    Chief and Iraqgunz your input is sorely needed. I, for one, still have a lot to learn.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    No doubt. This random thread is a Trailer Swift Psyops AI h0m0 thread. Littlelebowski is sitting on an island with Michael Jackson and TwoPock Shaqueer somewhere!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12