Thread: JP Enterprises Silent Captured Spring (SCS) Sets - New (East Bay, CA)

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

JP Enterprises Silent Captured Spring (SCS) Sets - New (East Bay, CA)

WTS JP Enterprises Silent Captured Spring (SCS) Sets - New (East Bay, CA)
    **SOLD Kit #1 - Asking $150 shipped**
    **SOLD Kit #2 - Asking $140 shipped**
    **Kit #3 - Asking $140 shipped**

Up for sale are three JP Silent Captured Spring kits. All are Gen 2 versions (their latest version). Each kit includes the JP Buffer Retainer and Spring to allow for easy install and removal of the SCS for servicing (an essential extra). All sets are brand new and unused. I bought these from JP for a few builds, but didn't proceed so these are just extra parts that could use a new home.

Kit #1
    JPSCS2-15 - JP Silent Captured Spring Gen 2 for Small Frame AR-15 with Standard Weight, $140 value
    JPSCS-BRP - JP SCS Buffer Retainer Pin & Sprint, $13 value
    JPSCS2-SPACER-A5 - JP SCS Alternative A5 Spacer for rifle length buffer tubes, $16 value

Kit #2
    JPSCS2-15 - JP Silent Captured Spring Gen 2 for Small Frame AR-15 with Standard Weight, $140 value

Kit #3
    JPSCS2-10 - JP Silent Captured Spring Gen 2 for Large Frame AR-10 with Standard Weight, $140 value

Item ships via USPS from San Ramon, CA. Pics are of the actual items for sale. I accept Zelle (preferred) or discreet Paypal. You cover any transactions fees on Paypal. Email me through the forum link if you are interested (DM's don't notify me via email unfortunately).

Last edited by mattmcg; 02-29-24 at 21:55.
    "Because a well regulated Militia is necessary to the security of a Free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." reinterpretation by US Supreme Court (Heller), 2008

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    #3 still available... Bump.
    "Because a well regulated Militia is necessary to the security of a Free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." reinterpretation by US Supreme Court (Heller), 2008

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    #3 still available... Bump.